Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 21, 2016 at 3:56 AM Post #152 of 33,689
While there are plenty of reviews out already, I want to say that the 1more triple drivers are amazing! I actually read a review of them yesterday on the front page, then later saw them in HMV. Immediately bought them home after! Been listening to them non stop last night and today.

Sep 21, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #154 of 33,689
From taobao reviews.
smily_headphones1.gif

Ah okay okay. That makes sense. Cheers!

Sep 21, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #155 of 33,689
  While there are plenty of reviews out already, I want to say that the 1more triple drivers are amazing! I actually read a review of them yesterday on the front page, then later saw them in HMV. Immediately bought them home after! Been listening to them non stop last night and today.

How much were they in HMV, I was in the Metrocentre store yesterday and didn't see them?

Sep 21, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #157 of 33,689
Any ultra cheap DACs in here worth using?

I got an Asura 2.0 2.5mm trrs a couple days ago, but Is till dont' have anything to use with blanced Monk/Monk plus...

Sep 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #161 of 33,689
How much were they in HMV, I was in the Metrocentre store yesterday and didn't see them?

Hi Vidal, I got them in a Hong Kong HMV :D
http://www.hmv.com.hk/goods/1012470.html

New one from AK store
MaGaosi Hybrid In Ear Earphone 2BA with 1DD HIFI Bass Metal In Ear Headset
Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/UjmeYn6r

Is it me or these hybrid look awfully like Trinity Atlas from Trinity Audio?

Sep 21, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #162 of 33,689
Hi Vidal, I got them in a Hong Kong HMV :D
http://www.hmv.com.hk/goods/1012470.html
Is it me or these hybrid look awfully like Trinity Atlas from Trinity Audio?

Quite similar look like.. but never compare exactly.
We can't tell they can copycat from Trinity.
Just like Shure is made from China, that's why got many fake in the markets

Sep 21, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #163 of 33,689
Does anyone have both the KZ ZS3 and the 4in1's? How do they compare, especially in soundstage? 

So this is just how I hear these two and simply put the soundstage for me is close but the 4in1 is a much brighter sounding unit than the ZS3 which has a warmer relaxed presentation. I think some refer to that as V shaped but I just find them to work with more genre's across the board where as the 4in1 can be more picky to what you play. IMO both great especially for price but very different signatures.

Sep 21, 2016 at 7:17 AM Post #164 of 33,689
So this is just how I hear these two and simply put the soundstage for me is close but the 4in1 is a much brighter sounding unit than the ZS3 which has a warmer relaxed presentation. I think some refer to that as V shaped but I just find them to work with more genre's across the board where as the 4in1 can be more picky to what you play. IMO both great especially for price but very different signatures.

Would you place them in the same tier in the budget realm?

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #165 of 33,689
  Months ago I opened an account on Aliexpress to purchase a pair of IEMs, only to find out at checkout they wouldn't accept my Mastercard debit card... 
The seller I tried to make the purchase with was kind enough to add the earphones to his Amazon account to accommodate me.
Would someone please tell me if they use their debit card to make purchases on Aliexpress, or is a credit card required? 

Thanks

I always use my debit card for shopping on AliEx and never face any problems. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back