Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #23,492 of 35,472
  Just b/c its bassy doesn't mean it doesn't have good SQ...TK12 for instance...though under $20 I can see your point lol

Bump it up $10 and you got the LZ-Z03A 
biggrin.gif

send Easy a nice mail and he bumps it down again (quite a bit actually) :)

What about the KZ ATES not ATE, are they good for sports?

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:36 PM Post #23,493 of 35,472
My LZ A3 unit was delayed by two weeks, but I should have the shockwave 3 in tmr thanks to @Skullophile  Thanks for setting this up bud! Cant wait to pit the S3 up against the A2.

Been out of the iem game for some time now but seems to be a LOT of good iems popping up all the time :)

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #23,494 of 35,472
  My LZ A3 unit was delayed by two weeks, but I should have the shockwave 3 in tmr thanks to @Skullophile  Thanks for setting this up bud! Cant wait to pit the S3 up against the A2.

Been out of the iem game for some time now but seems to be a LOT of good iems popping up all the time :)

Well T you are in the right thread to catch up
beerchug.gif

Mar 8, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #23,495 of 35,472
cool.gif
Sniff.......

RJ, better check your credit card. I think it's smoking....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Mar 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #23,496 of 35,472
:cool: Sniff.......

:D :D TWIN

Ah burnt leather in the evening..............the smell of Victory:flushed:

Rod argent says "It's only money........"

You know the term "Easy come, easy go" is the Enablers mantra:weary:

Mar 8, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #23,497 of 35,472
:grinning: Aw shucks.... Just lucky guesses.
HisoundFi's ears are WAY better than mine At my age you start losing highs around 16kHz.

Don't ask me how I know this. (Thank you VERY much Stereophile magazine for the Audio test CD ) :joy:

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp: TWIN

And elsewhere on the internet. Don't recall where, but tested my hearing and I drop off at 15.9 kHz, which isn't bad for age 40 and LOTS of death, black, and every extreme type metal concerts. (I always use earplugs though.)

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:07 PM Post #23,498 of 35,472

He also says: "every foot seems to hit the deck, every penny that you save becomes a pound...."

Argent

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #23,499 of 35,472
  Ok guys and girlz, what are the best SQ under 20$ iems for sports?
By SQ I mean:
-Not very bassy
-Very good soundstage
-Good to very good details
Mainly for Trance, Psytrance, Rock,Metal...

By sports I mean:
-Won't fall off my ear when running

For sports?......Ironically, I've been listening and burning these in (over 40 hours now) and I personally think they are the best sport "hybrid" in-ear earphones I've heard by far for under $20 US dollars.

The Kinera BD05 Sport hybrids!

At first listen, they sounded bass heavy, but not bloated. Then, after a few hours, started to balance-out with great, excellent vocals, clean treble and the soundstage started to really open up wide! And even though I'm not a big fan of sport-type earphones, these toppled my XIAOMI Quantie hybrids, REMAX RM-600M, SIDY DGS100, and SoundMAGIC PL50. With the right tips they do sound even better! Realistically, they sound more closer to my K3003 signature then any of my other hybrids.

So far, you can get them here.....

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.Bh1evz&id=525457247205&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

Note:  I'm having a hard time checking if they are available anywhere else, so please feel free to post if you find another link!

Alright, back to the burner......
wink.gif

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:37 PM Post #23,500 of 35,472

cool.gif
Sniff.......

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Nah credit card is safe for now, A3 is a sample and S3 is a loaner from Skullophile :)

Haha good one! Esp the last part :wink:

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #23,502 of 35,472
Mar 8, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #23,503 of 35,472
So Paulpark222 reviewed the Tennmark Piano, and I bought them primarily on his review.. My first (0 minute burn) thought was "ouch harsh treble and insufficient subbass." But as 6 hours. I think I'm already reversing those negatives. The micro-details ( as much as possible for a single dynamic) are excellent and similar to the LG Quadbeat 3. Initial impression is that it is better that the QB3, but I will wait to decide.

Mar 9, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #23,505 of 35,472
Got VE Monks today, what a lovely earbud at such low price : )  

Thanks to all who recommended it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back