Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2016 at 12:38 PM Post #35,401 of 35,472
  Yet I offered an EQ solution which fixes the sound to $200+ levels and removed my review because I no longer recommend it. I had HTC10 boomsound FR EQ curve enabled most of the time without realizing it. There's your transparency.

If you want more transparency, if you keep attacking other members, you will be banned.

same logic why i removed my shozy 0 review after a few months bc i feel its not good.

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #35,402 of 35,472
let end with this new iem which i have no experience with

13422303_152207558526413_3292398602309033924_o.jpg

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #35,404 of 35,472
Instead of arguing over and over, can we just accept that we all have our own opinions, and most people won't change what they think.

Except for a certain person here whose sole apparent cognitive characteristic,besides changing what he thinks at the bat of an eye, is that nobody can figure out what he's thinking at any particular moment, based on his posts, which seem to be designed to get a rise out of everybody rather than to express any consistent opinion :rolleyes:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Sep 19, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #35,407 of 35,472

I assume that even Paul would be offended by that statement.

Reviews are opinions based on preference.

This is why so many people are in disagreement with your philosophies on earphones.

You have the right to your opinion, but to insult other people for having a different one is just plain offensive. Paul said the QT5 was horrible for his preference, but never dismissed Vince's (@bhazard) opinion of them.

there is no need for insult as we all love this hobby.
but based on this graph... it is not subjective

in the same boat as DT86, FR looks like it's giving you a finger
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #35,408 of 35,472
HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #35,409 of 35,472
Me know my previous post was deleted and me also know the gif was not very nice and even got a Brooko sending me a friendly warning......can the admin or moderator do something about this guy !

Or vote to get this guy out ? Seriously ..either this guy does not know the whole passive aggressive posting bashing him [COLOR=4B4F56]......[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B4F56]Me started my Headfi journey here and bought Awei ES100 earbud for 5 USD and whatever IEM i bought has been a learning experience and dont think at this stage will ever have the $$$ to even get Fidue Sirius ...but that doesnt mean I dont appreciate it but ...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B4F56]There are many or some of us who are not that blessed with $$$$ and this is where this thread comes in to help me and try to find something that is agreeable to my wallet and compromised my nit picking due to financial constraint. Does that mean if one cannot afford high end gears will not enjoy their music? I recently sold my Topping NX1 to a 16 years old boy and his response was - Topping is amazing ....would I advise him to get a Mojo when he save his weekly allowance for months to buy an used Topping NX1.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B4F56]Also i feel this particular guy is trying to be wannabe Leader of the Pack ....advising everyone to get TOTL and dont buy anything from cheapo to 200USD ---cuz there is nothing good. While he goes off to get DT86 and tell everybody that he is looking for the next Havi B3 ....Flip flopping is his main MO ....yet he does review of Shozy ZEro and then bash it while forgetting that he gave it 4 stars ....and be a man ..dont quote from B9 and cornered someone for support when the whole room is not feeling you at all....[/COLOR]

Maybe i wasnt here long enough, why do you want him out?

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:47 PM Post #35,411 of 35,472

i am being too truthful and transparent that frequent change of opinions results in severe contradictions. these contradictions dont go well. but it is what it is.

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #35,414 of 35,472

I guess because he comes into this budget thread telling people they should only buy USD900+ IEMs and those are the only ones that sound any good--except for whatever semi-budget IEMs he does recommend. And that it's only a rave about an IEM one day and pan it two months later, because audio technology just moves that fast according to him.

At least that's the best I can make of what he's doing, assuming he isn't just intent on pushing everybody's buttons until this thread gets locked, for whatever personal reasons.

edit: And now this guy thumbs up this post without comment. I'm like "whaaaat?"

Sep 19, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #35,415 of 35,472
I guess because he comes into this budget thread telling people they should only buy USD900+ IEMs and those are the only ones that sound any good--except for whatever semi-budget IEMs he does recommend. And that it's only a rave about an IEM one day and pan it two months later, because audio technology just moves that fast according to him.

At least that's the best I can make of what he's doing, assuming he isn't just intent on pushing everybody's buttons until this thread gets locked, for whatever personal reasons.

I mean thats his own opinion and i believe he can say whatever he believes with well manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back