Custom Art FIBAE 7 announcement & impressions thread
Oct 30, 2022 at 8:45 AM Post #721 of 749
The FIBAE 7 Unlimited review is up

Custom Art FIBAE 7 Unlimited

20220725_191823~3.jpg

Nov 13, 2022 at 5:25 AM Post #727 of 749
Makes sound too emotionless, bass becomes lighter and that's simply not what I intended. In my personal opinion SPC, Silver or hybrid is not a good choice for F7, others might disagree
IMO, cables are just the last tweak. I care more about ergonomics with my cables than eeking out more sq, and to me the stock cable ergonomics are good. I will say, I think the composite is important. I would agree with OCC copper for the F7U, either F7 model actually.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022 at 7:51 AM Post #728 of 749
IMO, cables are just the last tweak. I care more about ergonomics with my cables than eeking out more sq, and to me the stock cable ergonomics are good. I will say, I think the composite is important. I would agree with OCC copper for the F7U, either F7 model actually.
Oh yeah definitely it's the last tweak to make in the system, but nonetheless it would affect the sound.

Nov 13, 2022 at 9:22 PM Post #729 of 749
Oh yeah definitely it's the last tweak to make in the system, but nonetheless it would affect the sound.
I agree, which is why I said, the composite is important and I agree with OCC copper for the F7 series. I think we are saying the same thing.:ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2022 at 4:27 AM Post #730 of 749
Makes sound too emotionless, bass becomes lighter and that's simply not what I intended. In my personal opinion SPC, Silver or hybrid is not a good choice for F7, others might disagree
I will agree with this judgment if your source does not have additional emotions. I've tried changing the cable to copper plus silver and noticed that it also gives more edge to the upper register, which isn't quite natural, but also adds more transparency.

Dec 31, 2022 at 6:03 PM Post #731 of 749
Ok, 9hours nonstop listen and i feel.. nothing. It's amazing. Fit on universal version is: i have nothing in my ears❤️
Sound? Easy listening for the BA coherence. It is not possible to stop. Nonstop smile on my face. Is this possible? Yes! ❤️
20221231_234427.jpg

Jan 3, 2023 at 7:05 PM Post #732 of 749
Ok, 9hours nonstop listen and i feel.. nothing. It's amazing. Fit on universal version is: i have nothing in my ears❤️
Sound? Easy listening for the BA coherence. It is not possible to stop. Nonstop smile on my face. Is this possible? Yes! ❤️
20221231_234427.jpg14
Wow! Thanks for your feedback. I'm super glad you like them! Enjoy

PS:
Happy New Year everyone! Thank you all for your friendships! We couldn't have done it without you!

Jan 18, 2023 at 2:21 AM Post #733 of 749
I'm having problems, or maybe its just a preference thing with my custom 7's. Thinking of a reshell to universal, with silicone tip (I have that for my 535's and it's great).

Anyone that have tried both? Will I step down in sound/sonic quality?

They sound SO good, but the seal is not working for me.

Jan 24, 2023 at 2:59 AM Post #735 of 749
thanks! Now I just need to decide if it's worth upgrading to Unlimited...
I did went from a custom shell to a universal one, but I'm not using a custom silicone tip, just a normal set of eartips.

To me, the sound is better with the universal version, especially the treble, so it's worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back