Custom Art FIBAE Black Announcement
Nov 23, 2020 at 5:33 PM Post #541 of 551
Great value IEMs, even at their usual price, so this is a wonderful deal! FIBAE Black are still the most musical IEMs I have heard irrespective of price. Always my first choice if I really want to tap my feet. :ksc75smile: Surprisingly versatile too! Was using them last week while working on a review, hooked them up to my PS4 with the Topping E30/L30 stack and it made for a truly immersive gaming experience.
For sure! :)

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #542 of 551
I was playing a little XBox Doom Eternal. I had the Black out to play, so I could be creeped out, with IEMs in my ears. First, they really do so much well, very versatile. Secondly, I received the EarMen Eagle today I figured I would plug it and my Black into my Note20 Ultra, and man, I forgot how dynamic these sound and they gobble up the power and shove it back at the listener in volumes. The new AC/DC, which sounds a lot like the 17 before it, sounds so deep. Pounding bass and smooth treble that extends sweetly. Nice pairing.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #543 of 551
More than a year into my FIBAE Black ownership, still my lone CIEM but loving them since day one.

Appreciate the work from Piotrus and crew. My experience ordering them from overseas was exceptionally smooth.

Loving the clear shell option, it's tempting to have mine redone as such.

Dec 30, 2020 at 3:43 PM Post #545 of 551
I think I saw some ales going on for Fibae Black and other IEMs from Custom Art :nerd:

Copied from FB :

"

It's literally the last day to take advantage of our sale offers
-20% on FIBAE Black
up to -30% on the whole line up.
Place your order before midnight Dec 31st 2020 and fulfill your order within 30days.
Don't miss out! Start 2021 with new IEMs!

"

Jan 14, 2021 at 2:39 PM Post #546 of 551
Just finished a review where I used the FIBAE Black for gaming with the PS4. I can honestly say that I prefer them over TOTL IEMs for immersion.

1610653583763.jpeg

Jan 14, 2021 at 6:26 PM Post #548 of 551
Just finished a review where I used the FIBAE Black for gaming with the PS4. I can honestly say that I prefer them over TOTL IEMs for immersion.

1610653583763.jpeg
Perfect, I love Black and still pop it in my ears during Xbox sessions, Doom Eternal will scare you to death.

Jan 15, 2021 at 1:04 AM Post #550 of 551
Unless it gives you a headache first, which is what happened to me. :D
It makes my brothers vertigo peak....I have felt motion sickness from the first person shooters, but that one doesn't bother me, except for the fact that my spiritual being feels bad when I play, kind of evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back