CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
May 17, 2018 at 10:22 PM Post #1,036 of 2,468
Hi, sorry for the long turnaround, please know that your orders aren't lost or forgotten. If you are keeping up with this thread you might have noticed we are fighting huge backlog pretty much since beginning of this year. We kind of underestimated the demand and possible success of the FIBAE line up. We are trying our best, we hired yet another person to bring a set of helping hands (we hired 3 people in the last 6 months! and it's still not enough!), we are investing in extra equipment too, to make sure we will be able unclog the backlog soon. I highly appreciate your patience!

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I'm really happy you like them! The bass is indeed the icing on the cake with FIBAE ME.
Thanks for the hard work I'm ok waiting :) I have checked with MS and they informed me on the delivery date. Hoping to hear from them soon, for my first customs with nebula design. It's gonna be awesome!

May 18, 2018 at 1:44 AM Post #1,037 of 2,468
Is this a dark transparent red shell with transparent red tips, or black shell with transparent red tips?
I like the white face plate and art too, looks nice!
Thanks.

It's the opaque black with transparent red tip (left side has turquoise transparent). I'm kinda wishing I went for transparent shells now but I think they still look great. Piotr and his team did an outstanding job.

I haven't had a chance to do much listening yet but early impressions are very positive. The FIBAE 3 is warmer than I was expecting based on some of the comments. I love the forward mids and the way it has the same uber-smoothness as the F2. There's still a healthy dose of bass too which is perfect for my tastes.

May 18, 2018 at 2:45 AM Post #1,038 of 2,468
Thanks.

It's the opaque black with transparent red tip (left side has turquoise transparent). I'm kinda wishing I went for transparent shells now but I think they still look great. Piotr and his team did an outstanding job.

I haven't had a chance to do much listening yet but early impressions are very positive. The FIBAE 3 is warmer than I was expecting based on some of the comments. I love the forward mids and the way it has the same uber-smoothness as the F2. There's still a healthy dose of bass too which is perfect for my tastes.

Ah I see, thought it was a dark red, just looked black due to lighting/angle. I'm still looking around CustomArt FB page and other CIEM pics (like e-earphone instagram) for ideas on design, but they all look so good...might decide to request Piotr's team to help with designing! Of course, once the ME drops again :beyersmile:

May 24, 2018 at 7:25 AM Post #1,039 of 2,468
Fedex is on its way ! I'll be receiving these beauties Monday. Can't waiiiiit :gs1000smile: !

ZAFHzq8.jpg

Last edited:
May 24, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #1,045 of 2,468
Haha. Well they will be my first CIEM so I'll see how it goes.

May 24, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #1,046 of 2,468
Got mine back on tuesday, so thanks for that Piotrus!

IMG_0793.JPG

As I plan to use these at work I went for the more stealth option. Got to say though Mayth your's look stunning. Good luck with the fit, and you couldn't have picked one of the better ciem company's around (and there are a few good ones to choose from these day's) for your first (and probably not the last) attempt.

That said just a couple of quick q's about the fit for piotr. This is what I get when I wear them, do they look about right to you? I do get a seal with these (which is an improvement on the last set of impressions), but must admit was expecting them to sit a bit more flush. When I get the seal though, I do have to remind myself that these are "only" a dual ba!

IMG_0782.JPGIMG_0787.JPG

May 24, 2018 at 7:54 PM Post #1,047 of 2,468
Fedex is on its way ! I'll be receiving these beauties Monday. Can't waiiiiit :gs1000smile: !

ZAFHzq8.jpg

Wow very nice, looks like a Starry Sky out in the country side.
Was this design created by you or the CustomArt team?

May 25, 2018 at 5:48 AM Post #1,048 of 2,468
Got mine back on tuesday, so thanks for that Piotrus!

As I plan to use these at work I went for the more stealth option. Got to say though Mayth your's look stunning. Good luck with the fit, and you couldn't have picked one of the better ciem company's around (and there are a few good ones to choose from these day's) for your first (and probably not the last) attempt.

That said just a couple of quick q's about the fit for piotr. This is what I get when I wear them, do they look about right to you? I do get a seal with these (which is an improvement on the last set of impressions), but must admit was expecting them to sit a bit more flush. When I get the seal though, I do have to remind myself that these are "only" a dual ba!

David,
I would say they look about right. I don't think more flush would be possible without the cable plug pushing against your temple which would make the IEM unseal.
Wow very nice, looks like a Starry Sky out in the country side.
Was this design created by you or the CustomArt team?
The design was created by our team based on the picture @Mayth sent us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back