[DEAL ALERT] Meelectronics M6, 41% Off
Apr 22, 2010 at 7:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Hero Kid

Headphoneus Supremus
Apr 22, 2010 at 7:44 AM Post #2 of 9
That is an absolutely great price for the M6, $17 is a steal. Although It's sad to see that the list price has gone up from $35 to $50.

Apr 22, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by JxK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Although It's sad to see that the list price has gone up from $35 to $50.

I completely agree, that being said the price of $35 was a sale price. They were bound to go back up eventually.

EDIT: I just realized you thought the current sale price was $17, THIS IS WRONG.

The sale price is actually $29.49 which includes a free car charger. The quote is a bit hard to interpenetrate.
However I won't edit it because then it wouldn't be a quote.

Apr 22, 2010 at 8:52 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by JxK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is an absolutely great price for the M6, $17 is a steal. Although It's sad to see that the list price has gone up from $35 to $50.

GO to the page and look over on the right side. Click on "M6". It will bring up all the M6's for sale. The previous generation is being sold for $29. They are the last version. The coupon does work on them and gets the price down to $20.62 shipped for me. Really good price on these. The new cable is a great improvement, it is really good. But this cord is no slouch. These IEMs are a very good bang for the buck without and major shortfalls. I haven't decided if I like these or my Klipch Custom 2's more for that type of IEM. These guys are fast. I ordered them late at night and got them the next day.

Apr 22, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hero Kid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I completely agree, that being said the price of $35 was a sale price. They were bound to go back up eventually.

EDIT: I just realized you thought the current sale price was $17, THIS IS WRONG.

The sale price is actually $29.49 which includes a free car charger. The quote is a bit hard to interpenetrate.
However I won't edit it because then it wouldn't be a quote.

Actually, if you order the maroon versions which are listed as $30, the discount code brings them down to $17.69 + Shipping.

That is a great deal. I'm strongly considering getting a pair.

EDIT: And I just bought them. $20.64 shipped for a pair of M6s plus a free car charger? There was no way I could pass that up.

Apr 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #6 of 9
They must have changed that this morning -- the MOM_M6_41_GIFT no longer applies to the $29 maroon M6. It does apply to the clear or black, bringing the price down to $29.

Apr 22, 2010 at 4:40 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame21x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, if you order the maroon versions which are listed as $30, the discount code brings them down to $17.69 + Shipping.

That is a great deal. I'm strongly considering getting a pair.

EDIT: And I just bought them. $20.64 shipped for a pair of M6s plus a free car charger? There was no way I could pass that up.

You got two and the charger for $20.64? Or are you saying you got two for $20.67 each, plus the charger?

Apr 22, 2010 at 5:50 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Painful Chafe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You got two and the charger for $20.64? Or are you saying you got two for $20.67 each, plus the charger?

No, I'm saying I bought a single pair of M6s for $20.64 and that includes a free car charger.

Apr 22, 2010 at 5:53 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmhaynes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They must have changed that this morning -- the MOM_M6_41_GIFT no longer applies to the $29 maroon M6. It does apply to the clear or black, bringing the price down to $29.

Wow, I just checked it and you're right, the code no longer applies to the Maroon versions. Guess I got lucky on that one!
o2smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back