DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Nov 12, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #301 of 678
Hi, theme makers.
I would like to know, does anybody know how to remove initial red fiio power-up animation?

If you don't have at least the _0 and _1 file, you'll get static screen on boot (like malfunctioning tv). Keep two startup files with that numbering, and you'll simplify and shorten/quicken boot up based on my experience modding X5. Good luck!

Nov 13, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #303 of 678
Yeah, that's works, but partially. I've changed all the pics in this folder, but custom bootanimation appears after red fiio boot logo.
I want to know is it possible to remove that logo.

Nov 13, 2014 at 3:02 PM Post #307 of 678
Nice themes everyone! Although I have a quick question, has anyone managed to resize the default cover art dimensions so that it's not cropping the image?

Nov 15, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #310 of 678
  TheoS53 How easy is it to chnage font color?
I want to change it to white. Red on grey no good for my eyes ha

Go into the theme folder...open up the config file and change the colour code to ffffff

Nov 16, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #313 of 678
  Here's a update of my earlier theme. Pretty much updated it for 2.1 and some other tweaks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzyf1fv8c9gvdu0/x3.7z

Cheers.

EDIT...made a couple more tweaks to charging & vol. memory

Excuse me,Mr Trev.Could'nt you update your theme for 3.21b/3.22b firmwares?There's a lot of new options there that are left untouched in terms of graphic by casual copying of files from previous versions.Like your job very much,btw
smile.gif

Nov 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #315 of 678
  Excuse me,Mr Trev.Could'nt you update your theme for 3.21b/3.22b firmwares?There's a lot of new options there that are left untouched in terms of graphic by casual copying of files from previous versions.Like your job very much,btw
smile.gif

Might get round to it eventually. Honestly, I'm getting tired of the list version and been working mostly on my x1-ish port. There have been some changes to firmware 3.22b (categories - playlist support), so can't just copy the new .bin to get an upgrade. Either way, probably won't post anything till we get a final release (read non beta), since we can't tell what's gonna need to be changed.
  hi all,
Can someone please post the firmwaretools link again/ the link is dead

Have a look here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684793/diy-your-own-theme-for-your-lovely-x3/270#post_10999259. Also has some other goodies included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back