dunu dn2000 vs astrotec ax60 vs westone w4/3
Aug 16, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #16 of 17
The dn2000 has a wide nozzle, for people with small ear canals it can be painful. Make sure you make use of the accessory silicone stuff to reduce contact of the metal protrusion to your ears.

Will do if I do end up pulling the trigger this is my first what I would consider big iem purchase so I am just making 100% sure I'll be happy with whatvi get for a long time.

Completely unrelated note I found on eBay someone labled the fostex te05 as hifiman re272 dethroner I can't seem to find any solid reviews on the fostex and I'm wondering if this is just an insane sales ploy or it's the truth

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #17 of 17
So a quick update I tried out the iems I listed and I came to the conclusion that the sound of the dunu dn2000 is pretty close to perfect for me but the fit is not there are several metal parts that touch my ears and I worry that would cause abrasions over time. That being said he did have some gr07 bass editions and I think they were called zero audio doppinos that looked absolutely beautiful but I didn't get to test them any comments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back