Earcandy Lite docks with iPod
Feb 28, 2008 at 2:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hifiguy

Sponsor CablePro
el_dock.jpg
CablePro EARCANDY LITE IDOCK-MM
The Earcandy Lite iPod dock to mini cable...the ultimate in flexibility and fidelity!

Well, we've finally done it. Earcandy Lite got me started on the iPod cable thing right from the outset. In fact the design of the cable was focused around the dock connector to a great extent. The iPod is a music making device, which in my book is a good thing. Once you get past that, I think most people love the iPod for its minute size, its convenience, and that marvelous lack of mass it is.

Earcandy Lite is our connective answer to that lightness of being so craved by portable flash player manufacturers and the owners of those devices. Earcandy Lite improves on the original Earcandy by offering a level of flexibility we could never achieve with that cable. Sonically it is similiar but a little bit better in every department. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Earcandy Lite is really fun listening. It does everything well but it really shines in the pace, rhythym, and timing department. When you hear it you smile, you move, you respond to the beat. You can't help it.

The incredibly light and flexible Earcandy Lite is the right cable for anyone who carries their iPod in a case along with a headphone amplifer. It is the right cable for anyone who wants to interface their iPod with a car stereo's auxiliary input connection. Earcandy Lite is the right cable if you value fidelity and you need flexibility.

Feb 28, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #2 of 3
I'm a big fan of Ted's at Cable Pro! Great communication, lightening fast build times and a really nice person to work with!

I have owned the old version of the Ear Candy and it is a wonderful sounding cable and my entry, several years ago, into portable systems and the whole transportable high end rig experience with an iPod and RSA SR-71, Custom UE. Then I discovered this site and soon caught the upgrade fever. It wasn't long until I purchased Cable Pro's top of the line Panorama mini. It was then that I discovered, for the first time, how dramatic a difference on SQ a cable could make. Wow, I will never forget the sound of plugging in the Panorama cable! Long story short... I was hooked on the whole Audiophile experience and spent the next 18 months building a world class (for me) home rig BUT, in the process to help get there during that time, I sold off my portable gear. Well, I just got back into building another portable rig and the first and only cable choice I immediately purchased was Ted's Panorama dock. The Ear candy is a really fine cable and better then good but I'm telling you the Panorama is Killer!

Feb 28, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #3 of 3
Hello Dan
Just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments. I can tell you it is a great feeling to hear from someone who is satisfied with our products and the customer service we strive to keep at the highest level. The fact that you've done business with us repeatedly speaks volumes. I have to be honest with you though, it's not that difficult to do for me.

Like you, I love music and I love working with all kinds of people. Sounds kind of cliche' but this is my avocation, it is the thing I must do. After looking at your profile it is clear to me that you are cut from the same cloth in that respect. Your love for music has made you take the gear seriously as a tool for creating a great listening experience. I can see you have searched far and wide for every conceivable musical advantage.

All the more reason for me to be especially pleased that you find our cables deliver the kind of sound quality you desire. I look forward to a long and mutually advantageous relationship with you.

Thanks again for taking time out of your busy day to share your feelings about CablePro and your interactions with me. I am very proud of our connection with Head-Fi and I look forward to building new relationships with folks who read your note and give us a shout because of your positive comments.

Best Regards, Ted Paisley
Wavelength Audio Video/The CablePro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back