Earcandy Lite, Flexible and Fun!
Feb 28, 2008 at 1:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hifiguy

Sponsor CablePro
ecl_rammx2.jpg
CablePro EARCANDY LITE RAMM-RAMM
The perfect mini to mini cable, Earcandy Lite is flexible, durable, and sounds great!

Like so many projects Earcandy Lite took a tad bit longer to perfect than I had hoped, but I think the result it was worth the extra effort. You will have to be the final judge of that.

Earcandy Lite is an improvement over the original Earcandy cable in my opinion. We've managed to provide a high level of isolation from vibration and noise. We've managed to make this cable very fast and detailed without fatigueing the ears. Earcandy Lite is low mass and low-loss, it doesn't store energy well. This all adds up to a very, very quiet cable that passes the original signal with great accuracy.

Everything you hear points to this fact. Details are generated from a space as big as the recording allows. Micro-dynamics are rendered with great subtlety, macro-dynamics with massive rhythmic jumps. This cable reveals the propulsion in music with unconscious toe-tapping joy. It's really fun!

More importantly for some of you it is incredibly flexible. Earcandy Lite allows us to make very short lengths and it allows you to easily bend and twist the cable into the position that suits your systems carrying case or bag. Earcandy Lite is one of the most durable products we've ever built. It is designed to withstand the abuse of portable use. I think you're gonna like it.

Feb 28, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #2 of 3
Price is?

Feb 28, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #3 of 3
Hello Drag0n
$119.00 for any length one foot or less. $4.00/additional increments of one foot for less. I am getting ready to post several new threads for other new cables, I couldn't fit them all on one. You can also click on the blue underlined link and this will take you to our website. There you will find additional pricing and information. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any other questions I can help with.

Best Regards, Ted Paisley
Wavelength Audio Video/The CablePro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back