Earsonics ES3
Sep 28, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #16 of 324
Still missing some important info...

- What´s the nozzle size? Do Shure/Westone tips fit? The Earsonics ones never fit me so I can´t consider buying this if they are using custom ones.
- If the tips are custom size, how many are included and which sizes?
- Sound signature emphasis compared to SM64?
- Size compared to Velvet? Are they as bulky?
- Any chance of a transparent version like with the Velvet?
- Pictures of inside/drivers?

Interesting IEM, but I´ll have to wait for now. Really liked the SM64, but I´m worried about the potentially larger size and being tied to custom Earsonics tips.

Oct 4, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #18 of 324
In the real life..... 

Oct 5, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #20 of 324
I do not have them, it's ES photos. Perhaps I'll get one soon... and compare them to my Sem9

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #23 of 324
Have you owned the SM64? I would be very curious to hear how the ES3 compares.

Another thing... How many eartips (and which sizes) are included with the ES3?

I´m probably looking for a new IEM soon... These are very promising, but I´m a bit disappointed with the custom nozzle size as I´m a big fan of Shure/Westone tips.

Oct 12, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #24 of 324
  Have you owned the SM64? I would be very curious to hear how the ES3 compares.

Another thing... How many eartips (and which sizes) are included with the ES3?

I´m probably looking for a new IEM soon... These are very promising, but I´m a bit disappointed with the custom nozzle size as I´m a big fan of Shure/Westone tips.

I had SM64 once but it's been a long time... Not sure I can do a healthy comparison. But as much as I can remember, ES3 sounds similar with SM64.

There are 6 pairs in the package. 3 double flanges (2 of them medium and colored grey, one pair is black and small) 2 pairs of complys - small and big - , and 1 pair of odd looking tips. Not sure how to describe those as they're really weird :)

Yeah nozzles are a little bigger than Westone types I'm afraid.

Oct 12, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #25 of 324

There are 6 pairs in the package. 3 double flanges (2 of them medium and colored grey, one pair is black and small) 2 pairs of complys - small and big - , and 1 pair of odd looking tips. Not sure how to describe those as they're really weird :)

Yeah nozzles are a little bigger than Westone types I'm afraid.

Thanks for checking! The stock double flanges don´t fit me at all (had them with SM64) and I don´t like comply´s either... Do stock UE tips fit?

Oct 14, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #27 of 324
I received my pair of ES3... I'll do some pics and a little review in a few days but what I can already say is that I find them very impressive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back