Effect Audio New Release | Fusion 1
Oct 16, 2023 at 12:45 AM Post #16 of 18
This looks really nice! Has anyone got any impressions with the Gaea? Are they worth the upgrade over to the Fusion 1? As a bonus- does anyone have any comparisons between the Code 23 & Fusion 1, as to which would be the better upgrade cable?

Unfortunately, both aren’t in Purple, but one can hope for a special edition! 😉

Feb 27, 2024 at 12:25 AM Post #17 of 18
So glad I read the forums here to purchase a cable for the Anni '23s. Several people on Head-Fi recommended the Fusion 1 for the Annihilator IEM, but I could never have imagined how good it sounds. Just wow. Detail, separation, imaging, and soundstage beyond anything I"ve ever heard. Didn't even know this level was possible. What I'm hearing is completely astonishing, no words. The Fusion 1 is blowing my mind!

Roon/Qobuz to Qutest to Mass-Kobo 475 to Fusion 1 with Anni '23.

thumbnail_IMG_0492.jpg

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:53 PM Post #18 of 18
So glad I read the forums here to purchase a cable for the Anni '23s. Several people on Head-Fi recommended the Fusion 1 for the Annihilator IEM, but I could never have imagined how good it sounds. Just wow. Detail, separation, imaging, and soundstage beyond anything I"ve ever heard. Didn't even know this level was possible. What I'm hearing is completely astonishing, no words. The Fusion 1 is blowing my mind!

Roon/Qobuz to Qutest to Mass-Kobo 475 to Fusion 1 with Anni '23.

thumbnail_IMG_0492.jpg

Thanks so much! Nice pairing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back