Eufonika (Valve amps from Poland)
Apr 6, 2024 at 3:00 AM Post #1,381 of 1,387
Great observation. The Miflex caps take some time to best display their sonic juice. I found it took about 100 hours for them to open up.
Ah, mr. Lobal, found an Ebay listing made for you. I think this can be a small step into something an idea bigger. A bigger house maybe?

Apr 6, 2024 at 3:35 AM Post #1,382 of 1,387
Ah, mr. Lobal, found an Ebay listing made for you. I think this can be a small step into something an idea bigger. A bigger house maybe?
Oh... nice find. Looks like my garage until I cleaned it out. Appears they don't ship to Canada. Which is probably for the best. But you could buy the lot and send a few hundred 6C4s my way. :ksc75smile:

Apr 6, 2024 at 3:53 AM Post #1,383 of 1,387
Oh... nice find. Looks like my garage until I cleaned it out. Appears they don't ship to Canada. Which is probably for the best. But you could buy the lot and send a few hundred 6C4s my way. :ksc75smile:
Well, maybe the problem is the weight of 50kg? Anyway good that they do not ship, there are many 7V7 there and if you buy that, you have to change your name into LoctalWarming.

Apr 6, 2024 at 6:01 AM Post #1,384 of 1,387
1735622360-great_scott_400.png

Shipping 170€ but wow what a haul. Are these all new tubes?

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:48 PM Post #1,387 of 1,387
I need more power tubes to compare, but adding the Ken-Rad VT231 has lifted this amp in not insignificant levels. Strong bass, but at the same time detailed and adding a bit more depth to the sound. A new production tube can sound good too, but something like Apos is much more neutral in comparison (still great sounding). There is much to explore! Stock driver tube is a bit soft sounding.

@LobalWarming - Thanks for making a bunch of informative posts too. Extremely helpful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back