FiR Audio E10 & E12 Tour
Mar 25, 2024 at 12:28 PM Post #46 of 60
Mar 25, 2024 at 2:37 PM Post #47 of 60
Super interested @Sebastien Chiu , especially for the E12!!!

I´m in Europe - Portugal.

Music , mainly electronic, Hip Hop, also modern classic music and alternative neo-classic. For cables I used it, with Liquid links Venom, Lavricables Grand pure silver cable, Effect audio Ares 4W, 8W, Eros 8W and Nightjar Vanguard.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024 at 6:53 PM Post #51 of 60
This tour list has been updated.

@emdeevee will receive NA units on Friday.

@Andricop has been shipped the EU units and will receive them sometime in the next week.

Thanks everyone!

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:27 PM Post #52 of 60
Very excited to listen to these beauties soon! Will be interesting to compare to Xe6 (and Rn6 which I'm just sending out).

I was not blown away by e12 in Socal but that means nothing, these have to be listened to quietly. Excited!

Thanks @Sebastien Chiu and @bogdan belonozhko for making this happen! These need some thorough reviews by head fiers!

Mar 30, 2024 at 6:34 AM Post #53 of 60
I indeed received them after some struggle with UPS - which is the worst courier in my area by far - they were telling me that they tried to deliver twice and as there was nobody home I have to go pick the parcel in some place. Typical UPS, of course it was a lie because they never tried any delivery…
Really wanted to enjoy them during this long Easter weekend :)

@Sebastien Chiu @bogdan belonozhko would you mind please give us some information on the cable that come with the IEMs? Material, manufacturer …
On the E10 at least I really find that the stock cable doesn’t do justice to the pair. Didn’t listen to the E12 yet.
Other question : do they also come in custom ?
Thanks 🙏🏽

Apr 2, 2024 at 9:02 PM Post #55 of 60
Very excited to listen to these beauties soon! Will be interesting to compare to Xe6 (and Rn6 which I'm just sending out).

I was not blown away by e12 in Socal but that means nothing, these have to be listened to quietly. Excited!

Thanks @Sebastien Chiu and @bogdan belonozhko for making this happen! These need some thorough reviews by head fiers!

Of course mate! I think you'lll lean towards being more of an E10 fan like me and @aaf evo.

I indeed received them after some struggle with UPS - which is the worst courier in my area by far - they were telling me that they tried to deliver twice and as there was nobody home I have to go pick the parcel in some place. Typical UPS, of course it was a lie because they never tried any delivery…

@Sebastien Chiu @bogdan belonozhko would you mind please give us some information on the cable that come with the IEMs? Material, manufacturer …
On the E10 at least I really find that the stock cable doesn’t do justice to the pair. Didn’t listen to the E12 yet.
Thanks 🙏🏽

Yes I will ask the team for the cable information and get back to you on that. Hope you are enjoying the time you have with them so far.

i think both e10 & e12 can be ordered custom as well, the fir website has it as an option.

Yes, E10 and E12 can both be ordered in custom (with or without SwapX faceplates too)!

Apr 8, 2024 at 8:07 PM Post #56 of 60

Thanks 🙏🏽
UPS did this with me on the Scarlet tour. What was even better, they somehow were able to log an "attempt" an hour in the future. I gave UPS "customer service" an earful and they were magically delivered 2 hours later after being "undeliverable". They love marking stuff as "attempted unable to deliver" when they don't feel like hitting up certain areas that day. They are allowed to do this because regardless of the estimated delivery date there's small text for the rate paid for a deliver by date that may exceed the expected date allowing them to f'off for up to 48 hours before corporate might get interested.

They also did this with my laptop saying it wasn't able to be signed for with a 24/7 manned front desk 🤣That too magically showed up by 7PM after lying about trying at 11AM.

The cable should be the same as RN6 but in a clear jacket rather than smoked/grey; pure silver core with copper jacket.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:36 PM Post #59 of 60
Apr 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM Post #60 of 60
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @wolfstar76
Either of you guys know what's going on with the tour? I have a few things coming in and was just curious for scheduling. I think I'm third after Wolfstar.

I guess you just need to wait for the notification from @Sebastien Chiu, I haven't got any info yet.

Been going through it in my personal life and have not had time to link up with @emdeevee yet to coordinate drop-off. Hopefully this will kick off soon.

@Andricop and the rest of the EU team are underway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back