FiR Audio E10 & E12 Tour
Mar 22, 2024 at 9:41 AM Post #17 of 60
Interested.

Based in California, will pair with Brise Yatono and Brise Asuha LE cables.

Listen to everything except Heavy Metal and Jazz, and with a heavy dose of EDM. Also a lot of non-English, new and old.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 9:59 AM Post #18 of 60
Interested in the EU :relaxed: i am in France.

I don't have a cable preference

Music:
Rock (Beatles, Stones, Petty Modern stuff like Big Thief)
Classical Chamber and Symphony
Jazz (old school 50s & 60s, modern ecm)
Pop (Lana Del Rey, Taylor )
Electronic Ambient and Idm

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 11:24 AM Post #19 of 60
Interested in the EU side of things (Munich). Gonna pair with the Code23 and Dunu Hulk Pro.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 11:51 AM Post #21 of 60
Hello freinds!

Happy to announce I'll be bringing a few FiR audio tours over the next few months to you all with the support of @bogdan belonozhko!

We're kicking things off with the E10 ($1,299) and E12 ($1,799) - two excellent single DDs from one of my personal favorite brands in our space now. I finally had a chance to listen to these at CanJam NYC and was impressed enough, so naturally - here we are!

This will be a tour limited to 10 signups in the US and 10 signups in the EU. If there is extended interest, as always, we will consider adding on more slots. First come, first serve! Each participant will get to listen to the units for 5 business days and then they will move onto the next.

United States:
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @wolfstar76
  3. @Tex Irie
  4. @theflyingtoad
European Union

Thank you, please let me or @bogdan belonozhko know if you have any questions about the units themselves!

As always, list the state you'll be signing up for or the country - and this time, what cable pairing you'd like to try them with or what music you'd like to listen to!
Interested, in Washington State!

I have Code 23 and a variety of nice cables from Fatfreq (one suspiciously similar to Fusion lol) I could swap in. Music is a broad range with focus on electronic and metal.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 11:56 AM Post #22 of 60
Here i am, interested, in Italy. I have a library from contemporary to classics, so i will "test drive" them with songs that space from doom OST to Liszt. Cables can be what is more convenient to FiR or what others prefer, i don't mind.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 12:21 PM Post #23 of 60
Hello freinds!

Happy to announce I'll be bringing a few FiR audio tours over the next few months to you all with the support of @bogdan belonozhko!

We're kicking things off with the E10 ($1,299) and E12 ($1,799) - two excellent single DDs from one of my personal favorite brands in our space now. I finally had a chance to listen to these at CanJam NYC and was impressed enough, so naturally - here we are!

This will be a tour limited to 10 signups in the US and 10 signups in the EU. If there is extended interest, as always, we will consider adding on more slots. First come, first serve! Each participant will get to listen to the units for 5 business days and then they will move onto the next.

United States:
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @wolfstar76
  3. @Tex Irie
  4. @theflyingtoad
European Union

Thank you, please let me or @bogdan belonozhko know if you have any questions about the units themselves!

As always, list the state you'll be signing up for or the country - and this time, what cable pairing you'd like to try them with or what music you'd like to listen to!
Hi! Can I still join I am in Boston. Thank you for great opportunity!

Cables: EA cleopatra ii octa, plussound quad copper 8w, the one sound cosmic explorer, noble magnus 8

Music: classical, kpop, pop, electronic music

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 12:39 PM Post #24 of 60
I'm interested as well.

I'm in Atlanta. An existing RN6 owner very curious about a different use case. Cable testing would include the RN6 stock, a Dunu Noble and the Empire Ears Stormbreaker. The special use case is how well they might pair with the iFi Go Pod. Music genres I'd focus on are rap, hip hop, pop and latin hip hop.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 1:39 PM Post #25 of 60
Interested indeed! US
Cables: Code 24, Code 23, Beat Audio Cyclone, Eletech Perseus
Music: Progressive metal, Deathcore, alternative, classic rock, ambient

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:48 PM Post #27 of 60
Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 6:07 PM Post #28 of 60
Hi @Sebastien Chiu -
I would love to join the tour if there is still room. I'm in NewYork/NJ area. I listened to the e12 and Radon at Canjam but would love to have a deeper listen with noise/distractions :)

My music tastes: Pop, Hip-hop, Alternative-rocck, EDM, House.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back