[FIXED/BROKEN] Can't easily type text bellow a quote?
Sep 28, 2010 at 6:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Hero Kid

Headphoneus Supremus
I've just noticed this today. It used to happen on occasion but now no matter what I do I can not type text bellow a quote without multi-quoting and removing the second quote.
Also, while we're talking about quotes, I just quoted someone only to get a blank box. Something seems to have gone wrong somewhere along the line...?

Sep 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 35

Quote:
I've just noticed this today. It used to happen on occasion but now no matter what I do I can not type text bellow a quote without multi-quoting and removing the second quote.
Also, while we're talking about quotes, I just quoted someone only to get a blank box. Something seems to have gone wrong somewhere along the line...?

You can, you just have to go into source and type something random under the quoted area and then it will let you.

Sep 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 35
Quote:
You can, you just have to go into source and type something random under the quoted area and then it will let you.

Thanks, but that's hardly a solution
frown.gif

Sep 28, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #5 of 35
You have to use the clear button for that now.

Sep 29, 2010 at 9:27 AM Post #7 of 35
No surprise! Line shift (Enter button) does not work either...This Huddler software get more annoying by the day...

Sep 29, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #8 of 35
This issue used to be intermittent, but is now constant on FF/Vista 
frown.gif

Sep 29, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #11 of 35

Quote:

This should be fixed now.  Please let me know if it's still not working for you.

Thanks for reporting this.

Sep 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #14 of 35
Still same issue here!
Clicking "Quote" on a post, wait for the message field to update. Then impossible to set the cursor below and outside the grey quote area. The only work around is to click "Source", type a letter at the end before clicking "Source" again. Then I can edit out the letter and type my real reply.

Worked through this last Monday, and been broken since.

Camino on Mac OS X.

Sep 30, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #15 of 35
Quote:
Still same issue here!
Clicking "Quote" on a post, wait for the message field to update. Then impossible to set the cursor below and outside the grey quote area. The only work around is to click "Source", type a letter at the end before clicking "Source" again. Then I can edit out the letter and type my real reply.

Worked through this last Monday, and been broken since.

Camino on Mac OS X.

You can't click below the quote?  I just did.  I'm not using Camino, however.  (Fewer than 1/10 of one percent of our visits come from Camino, so, admittedly, it hasn't been one of the browsers I use to verify things.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back