Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 19, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #1,186 of 4,777
  old copper cable version I liked more than my current hybrid!

the color series is actually quite a a charmer

Jun 19, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #1,187 of 4,777

this is the exact same cable, a great combination, I regret that I broke up with him.
mad.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #1,191 of 4,777
  how do you sound? what headphones do you use?

Assuming you were asking me, sound quality did not change much from using the cable came with mojo although it does have a slightly warmer feeling for my ears with FAW LOD cable. Headphone wise i have vmoda m100, hd700, shure se215 and a pair of custom JH angie on hand and the slightly warmer feeling is most significant on m100 and se215 

Jul 7, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #1,192 of 4,777
About me:
I own a new pair of Oppo PM-2 and bought the High-end variant, the "Noir Hybrid HPC" for them to get the best possible out of those cans.

It must be 5weeks now since I got the cable and I am pretty happy with it.

Pros:
- bass increase in definition
- more details
- spacious sound
- lightweight and flexible
- GREAT quality
- fast shipping

Cons:
- The shrink-sleeves are a bit to thick for the 2,5mm connectors of the PM-2s so i need to push them in with some pressure

Yes, I would recommend them!

Jul 11, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #1,194 of 4,777
I can only piggyback all the great things said about Forza here. Just got in a Noir Hybrid HPC cable terminated in a 4pin XLR for my hd-650s to pair with a Gumby->Liquid Carbon and can't speak enough on how big of an upgrade it was over the stock cable. Beautiful craftsmanship and sound. Increased soundstage, tonal distribution and articulation yada yada...

Been listening to primarily planars and electrostats lately, but the synergy between these 4 components reminded me how much fun dynamics can be.

A+ Forza, keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 15, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #1,196 of 4,777
Been listening to the Claire HPC on my Alpha Prime's for a week :)

First and foremost .... it looks gorgeous!

Compared sonically to the stock (not DUM) cable, this one is just better in everything - more and deeper bass, smoother vocals (the stock is actually sibilant), sweeter highs. Differences are noticeable right on first listen, which is a big surprise for a previous cable non-believer like myself.

Thanks @Matez for your responsiveness, craftsmanship and reasonable pricing. 

Edit: more pictures added

Jul 16, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #1,197 of 4,777
From the looks of it the Claire HP cables are also using the new wire configuration as the PYRE for IEM.

Jul 16, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #1,199 of 4,777
How long does postage take from Poland to UK? My order was dispatched on Monday but haven't received anything yet

Probably between 3 to 7 business days, think that's usually standard. I've ordered cables off of Matthew on more than one occasion and it's never taken longer than a week, so I'm assuming you should get it start of this next one.

Did you not get an e-mail from Matt with a tracking number? I'm pretty sure all of his stuff is tracked and insured.

Jul 16, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #1,200 of 4,777

Probably between 3 to 7 business days, think that's usually standard. I've ordered cables off of Matthew on more than one occasion and it's never taken longer than a week, so I'm assuming you should get it start of this next one.

Did you not get an e-mail from Matt with a tracking number? I'm pretty sure all of his stuff is tracked and insured.

+1 on the tracking, my shipment only took 4 days to reach New York and it was trackable on the USPS site using the Polish Post tracking #, so maybe you can do the same with the Royal Mail's tracking.

Summertime shipments tend to take just a bit longer in my experience, likely due to summer holidays being taken by the various postal carriers' employees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back