Greetings from Sleek Audio!
Feb 5, 2008 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

JasonK

Member of the Trade: Sleek Audio
We decided to get a Premium Forum because we knew Head-Fiers would have a ton of questions.

Sleek is very excited to be a part of this community. We have spent the last 3 years developing our concept. The beauty of the SA6 is you can decide what sound characteristics you want!

Sibilance bothers you from you in-ear.... change the treble tip. Want deep bass below 20hz... put in the + bass port. We call this "Finding your Audio Fingerprint" and it is a way to find Music in Tune With You!

If you have questions please fire away!

Feb 5, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #2 of 11
Congrats on the forum Jason!

I received a pair of the SA6's last Thursday and I must say I'm very impressed with what I'm hearing. For those that are interested, in the very near future I'm planning a writing a review and comparisons with the E500's and ER4's. For those that can't wait, I'll just say that from what I'm hearing the SA6's have no problem playing in the big leagues.
wink.gif

Feb 6, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #4 of 11
I haven't been using the iPod much lately but I just checked for you, there's still a bit of low level hiss but far less than what I hear with the E500's.

Feb 7, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #6 of 11
I take a year long sabbathical from this forum, and what do I see when I happened to lurk back?!

More temptations!!

This is actually quite exciting as I'm leaning towards a new IEM. I'm looking forward to hearing comments on the Sleek's.

I believe Sleek ships international as well?

Welcome to Head-Fi!

Feb 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #7 of 11
Welcome to Head-Fi!
biggrin.gif

Your product are all new to me, so will have to read up on them.

Feb 8, 2008 at 6:23 AM Post #8 of 11
Been following the SA6 since 2006 (or was that early 2007? Can't remember).

Still interested in the product and hope that one day I can get my hands on it
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome to Head-Fi BTW, and thanks for being a sponsor!

Feb 13, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #9 of 11
WELCOME! Welcome! Welcome to the alternative Universe - Head-fi! And Thank You for supporting the fine work of this organization by becoming a "Premier Sponsor".

Wishing you much success.

angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back