Hardest boss fight ever!
Apr 25, 2024 at 2:43 AM Post #211 of 215
To each his own, but I finished both games and I genuinely enjoyed Lords of the Fallen much more than Lies of P in almost every aspect.
So, I gave it another try today when I found out it got updated to v1.5. When I got to the bosses and an elite, I found out it's still janky as hell. Not going back to that jank of an experience. I bet those boss fights are still the same janky mess. I see that it's UE5, but the designs of the looks of the assets are not very good.

You know what's also a terrible souls-like? Jedi Survivor. That was one of the worst experiences I've had. And the terrible ending.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2024 at 1:48 AM Post #212 of 215
Actually finished that as well but I would say it is not that bad as a normal action game. I wouldn't even call it Souls like. Now let's wait for Elden Ring DLC while playing Stellar Blade.

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:00 PM Post #213 of 215
Actually finished that as well but I would say it is not that bad as a normal action game. I wouldn't even call it Souls like. Now let's wait for Elden Ring DLC while playing Stellar Blade.
There is 'No Rest for the Wicked' that's early access right now if looking for a souls-like. Very good exploration. I also recommend Wo Long if you like Sekiro like combat, but you may not be into that given that dislike for 'Lies of P.' Same for the two Nioh games, which I think are brilliant. There's also the Remnant games as well.

Apr 30, 2024 at 1:09 AM Post #214 of 215
There is 'No Rest for the Wicked' that's early access right now if looking for a souls-like. Very good exploration. I also recommend Wo Long if you like Sekiro like combat, but you may not be into that given that dislike for 'Lies of P.' Same for the two Nioh games, which I think are brilliant. There's also the Remnant games as well.
Did finish Wo Long but not the DLCs. I think Rise of the Ronin is a better game overall. The DLC bosses of Wo Long were just crazy. Tried a couple times but couldn't get into both Nioh games for some reason. Currently playing Stellar Blade and its seems pretty good so far.

May 2, 2024 at 3:13 AM Post #215 of 215
I would say the ninja gaiden boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back