Headaches - Does Music Help or Hurt?
Apr 10, 2010 at 1:07 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by brotherlen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is where it's worth every penny when you buy comfortable headphones or custom IEMs that aren't fatiguing.

I'm actually nursing a headache and my left ear is sore and started hurting something fierce since this morning. But I refuse to take off my cans. I don't know if it helps or makes it worse, but at least I have my musice
atsmile.gif

Apr 10, 2010 at 3:33 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Region2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm actually nursing a headache and my left ear is sore and started hurting something fierce since this morning. But I refuse to take off my cans. I don't know if it helps or makes it worse, but at least I have my musice
atsmile.gif

Tru dat. You have to fight through the pain. During extended listening the Grado highs can give me a headache or make my ear hurt, but do I take them off? Never. Sounds too good
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2010 at 7:41 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by baka1969 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I get frequent migraines. I need absolute silence.

Same here, need silence and darkness with my migraines.
I did try a hypnosis type tape that was supposed to help alleviate the pain somehow, but that never worked.

Jan 11, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #24 of 24
This may just be me, since I'm really weird, but it does for me! Especially (here comes the weirdness) loud music. I always listen to The Doors and Nirvana since they're my favorites. Songs like Wild Child and smells like teen spirit always get my mind off it for me. Hey, I told you I'm weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back