HIFIMAN Audivina Loaner Tour!!
Apr 22, 2023 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 164
Dear Headfiers:

By popular demand, we have decided to acquiesce to the demands of our adoring public and create a loaner tour. We will be running three separate lists, one for the US&Canada, one for Europe, and lastly one for Australia&South East Asia. The rules are……

1. To enter the post below with your name and rough location (ie what country/state you are in.) It would be great if you could also include something about your audio past and maybe any review example links you have carried out previously.
2. That you agree to keep it for 2 weeks from the date of arrival at your tour stop and then you will post it on to the next person whose details we will tell you. Before shipping onward your review unit, please take some photos of the headphones, accessories and package so that we can see it was in good condition when it left you.
3. No whining that “but I should be next not him”, we will decide how the tour runs and in what order the tour will progress. If and when you are selected and are next in line, we will contact you via PM on Head-Fi where we will ask for your contact information and give any required information. Please kindly note that if you don’t respond after a couple of attempts you will forfeit your place.
4. You agree to post your first impressions of it when you get it (so we know you have it) and then just before you send it on, please post a little review of it in this thread or your own website or Youtube Channel, written and or YouTube video both ok.
5. You will need to cover the import tax if there is one, and the shipping cost from you to the next reviewer. The headphones will be declared as "sample" at a low value, but please kindly understand that we cannot control how much they will be charged by the local customs.

Easy enough right? Don't hesitate the join us now!

Audivina.jpg

Last edited:
HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Apr 22, 2023 at 11:31 PM Post #2 of 164
Hi, I'm interested. I'm Jaytiss and I'm in California USA. :)

I would compare it to the Hifiman Edition XS, Audueze LCD-XC, and other closed-backs that I own and have tried. Celestee, Maxwell, and so on. I'm excited about the possibility, my Edition XS is a daily driver and a benchmark, excited to hear a fancy hifiman closed back, or at least at the potential of it. It's very beautiful.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 6:37 AM Post #3 of 164
Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 7:15 AM Post #5 of 164
Users have to cover the Import tax?
That's like as expensive to join this Tour as it would be to buy the headphones and sell again in few months.

Apr 23, 2023 at 7:47 AM Post #6 of 164
Ok, I'm Gianluca and I'm Italian and located in Italy. I book myself to try the new Audivina as a headphone audio lover. I currently have a Hifiman Arya Stealth and have had other Hifimans in the past. Of course I accept your terms. Thank you

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 7:47 AM Post #7 of 164
  • I am very interested in the European Tour and the Audivina
  • located in Germany
  • my reviews on Head-Fi: Reviews
  • willing to cover shipping costs to next reviewer, but not import taxes/VAT (up to 20%) on a 2k headphone that is not my own

Apr 23, 2023 at 8:27 AM Post #8 of 164
I believe Import Taxes can be avoided if the Headphones are clearly labelled ‘FOR DEMO PURPOSES ONLY - NOT FOR RE-SALE‘ both on the Headphones and the exterior of all boxes. Ideally, this labelling should start from day one and be labelled by the supplier/despatching agent of the Headphones.
This arrangement also needs to be endorsed/confirmed in writing by the original supplier/despatching Agent of the Headphones which will be placed on the inside and outside of the boxes.
A declaration of lower value on the goods may be of help in addition to the above as some countries permit zero import tax so long as the value is not above the set import value of that country.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 8:28 AM Post #9 of 164
I am interested in joining the Audivina tour.
  • I'm located in the United States in Missouri
  • I've owned the Susvara and currently own the several other Hifiman offerings; HE1000se, HE1000 V2, HE500's and HE560's with the HE-R10P's on the way. It would be great to compare the Audivina with the HE-R10P's
  • Current gear list is here
  • Reviews I've done can be found here

Apr 23, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #11 of 164
Apr 23, 2023 at 10:04 AM Post #13 of 164
Philimon - Headphoneus Supremus
Portland, Oregon

Headphone Inventory:
Fostex T30
NAD RP18
Koss Porta Pro
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
Hifiman HE500 (4-screw)
Fostex T20RP
Hifiman HE6se v2
Senn HD650
Nectar Bee

Headphone Amp Inventory:
Schitt Piety, Jot2, Magni+

Source Inventory:
Mac -> Eitr -> Modi MB v2 -> Lokius

Apr 23, 2023 at 10:07 AM Post #14 of 164
I'd love to join as well, and I agree to all of the terms. I'm in the United States, Utah.

Here's a few past reviews:
I was fortunate to have been selected for the Ananda tour a few years back. I was so impressed with them that I ended up buying them immediately, then about a year later upgraded to the Arya. The Audivina's caught my attention when they were announced due to how they handle sound stage, so I'd love to try them.

My main open headphones for reference will be the HE6se V2, Arya V2, HE-400, and the Ultrasone Edition 11's. On the closed side I'd be comparing the Audivina to most of the high end offerings from Ultrasone (Edition 5 Unlimited, 8 EX, all the Signatures) in both portable and desktop setups.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #15 of 164
Count me in as well!

I'm a huge fan of Hifiman (owned many past models like HEK, etc..) and I currently own the OG 6-screw HE-6. Also, Focal Clear, and HD800S, HD6XX

In Phoenix, AZ

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back