HIFIMAN Thanksgiving Giveaway!
Nov 22, 2021 at 3:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19
HIFIMAN Electronics is expressing thanks to our loyal customers by holding a special Thanksgiving promotion!
🤗

Thanksgiving giveaway 横.jpg

Enter by this link: https://hifiman.com/competition/index.html

Consumers who enter between November 19 and November 25 will be eligible to win one of three new HIFIMAN headphones: ARYA Stealth Magnet (1st prize), SUNDARA (2nd prize), or HE400SE (3rd prize).

The program is open to consumers in all countries. Winners are responsible for local taxes if any.

Don't forget to enter today. The deadline is November 25 at midnight PST.

Good luck everyone! :-D

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Nov 22, 2021 at 10:47 AM Post #4 of 19
Looks like there's really only one way to enter... Those of us who refuse to use Fb are SOL :smiling_imp:

Nov 22, 2021 at 12:40 PM Post #7 of 19
Your 2nd entry option doesn't work...you can click on the link but you get no credit for it. Thanks for the opportunity though.
Neither entry option works for me. Apparently this is only open to those who have Facebook credentials.

I don't, so I'm out on this one...

Nov 22, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #10 of 19
Neither entry option works for me. Apparently this is only open to those who have Facebook credentials.

I don't, so I'm out on this one...
I don't have a Facebook account either, but I could still click the visit link and get credit. It just opened their FB page, didn't ask for login or follow or anything

Nov 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM Post #11 of 19
I don't have a Facebook account either, but I could still click the visit link and get credit. It just opened their FB page, didn't ask for login or follow or anything
Worked just had to look closer

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM Post #12 of 19
You're partly right. On the links I clicked I was assertively asked to sign in or create a facebook account, as usual when viewing a facebook page. As always I didn't do either (I hate facebook, to be honest). The difference was that nothing on either facebook page equaled a means to sign up for the contest. I clicked everything in sight--no luck.

My guess is the full functionality and easy contest entry are possible for facebook members, but not the rest of us mongrel dogs.

Nov 22, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #13 of 19
Must not like me, because it did not work for me... Oh' Well!

You're partly right. On the links I clicked I was assertively asked to sign in or create a facebook account, as usual when viewing a facebook page. As always I didn't do either (I hate facebook, to be honest). The difference was that nothing on either facebook page equaled a means to sign up for the contest. I clicked everything in sight--no luck.

My guess is the full functionality and easy contest entry are possible for facebook members, but not the rest of us mongrel dogs.
My bad, FB did popup that login thing, but I just ignored it. Left the tab open, checked back at the gleam.io page and clicked the continue button. I do already have a gleam account (from previous contests I never won) so I was logged in on their end, maybe that made the difference.
Couldn't follow on Twitter though - couldn't pay me to get an account there either

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #14 of 19
Your 2nd entry option doesn't work...you can click on the link but you get no credit for it. Thanks for the opportunity though.
Me too. I could only enter first entry and could not scroll down for more entries. Needs to be fixed.

Nov 22, 2021 at 4:21 PM Post #15 of 19
My bad, FB did popup that login thing, but I just ignored it. Left the tab open, checked back at the gleam.io page and clicked the continue button. I do already have a gleam account (from previous contests I never won) so I was logged in on their end, maybe that made the difference.
Couldn't follow on Twitter though - couldn't pay me to get an account there either
Same experience here. But I dont have a gleam account (i think). I did add my name and email at top to enter contest. Does that mean I have a gleam account now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back