I think I'm going to sleep with IEMs.
Aug 8, 2009 at 3:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

3X0

Headphoneus Supremus
YouTube - Live Cockroach in the Ear - Dr Ahilasamy ENT (somewhat traumatizing, you've been warned)

I did some reading and apparently this phenomenon isn't uncommon, also with earwigs. I remember a thread earlier where some dude had a dead roach pulled out of his ear, but this is just horrifying. The thing went back in! I think I'm going to sleep with my ER4s in from now on.

Aug 8, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 13
oh my god that was creepy and gross i dont know why i watched it even after you warned me

eeeeee...
Did you see the inside of his ear? It was all bloody! Was that because the bug was eating him? Oh man.

Aug 8, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #4 of 13
Oh my goodness, that's incredibly freaky and disgusting! It looked as thought it was pretty deep in hey, and whats with the inside of his ear?? If that's how he takes care of himself, NOWONDER cockroaches are attracted to him.

Aug 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #7 of 13
Or you could go to sleep with a stocking over your head - this prevents bugs from getting into your mouth and nose too! though you'd risk being beaten to death by family members. XD

robber.jpg

Aug 8, 2009 at 11:07 PM Post #9 of 13
An average person swallows 8 spiders in his lifetime.

most of them during sleep.

Aug 9, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #10 of 13
that was kinda gross, but something to keep in mind atleast if i feel something in my ear i wont say like a tough guy "oh im fine i dont need to go to the doctors" instead ill dramatically say "holy smokes get this roach out of my ear doctor!"

Aug 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielCox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well IEMs are designed to go in your ears but whatever you do in your private time is up to you...

note to self: don't buy used iems from 3x0...
tongue.gif

Aug 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
An average person swallows 8 spiders in his lifetime.

most of them during sleep.

i like to think of it as my revenge lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back