I will be missing a little work!
Jul 2, 2008 at 12:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

JasonK

Member of the Trade: Sleek Audio
I am going to have a spinal fusion on my L4 L5 vertebrae tomorrow or Wednesday the 2nd. I will be in the hospital for about 4 days. If I do not immediately respond to emails I apologize but I think the Sleek crew that I have been blessed to work with will help answer questions.

So feel free to send your PM's it just may take a day or two longer to get back to you.

Thank you,

Jason Krywko

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:37 AM Post #2 of 26
Good luck to you! I have no idea what a spinal fusion is or what the helk you need it for, but it sounds friggen painful!

Hope you have a speedy recovery and you can join us back here quickly!

Jul 2, 2008 at 11:23 AM Post #3 of 26
Aye, I recall you saying that you had spinal problems when I was first inquiring about the SA6. I'm not too sure what a spinal fusion is or sets out to achieve but the best of luck with it and I hope it improves your condition! Again, kudos on marvelous communication and customer service at Sleek!

Jul 3, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #6 of 26
Ouch! Good luck with the operation. And try not to post too much while under the happy happy meds.
wink.gif

-Ed

Jul 4, 2008 at 4:06 AM Post #9 of 26
Good Luck, speedy recovery.

Jul 5, 2008 at 5:04 AM Post #11 of 26
Jason, hope your medical procedure went well. We'll be eagerly awaiting your return to Head-fi.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 5, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirsier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Spinal fusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ouch!

Best of luck with the surgery, wish you a fast and painless recovery
smily_headphones1.gif

I suupose the clues where in the name!

Anyway, I hope it succeeds in helping with whatever problems you are having with your back or verterbral collum! Good luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 5, 2008 at 11:32 PM Post #14 of 26
I totally missed this thread, I hope your feeling better Jason. All the best to you and your family.

Jul 8, 2008 at 2:35 PM Post #15 of 26
Just found this thread (I was assuming you'd just gone out of town for the holiday). Hope all went well and hope the recovery brings you relief from whatever necessitated the surgery in the first place. I've watched my dad struggle with degenerative disc problems for my whole life so you have my genuine empathy. Good luck and hope to see you back and up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back