[Interest Check] São Paulo Head-Fi Meet
Sep 8, 2023 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Vitor Valeri

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys!

Although most users are from North America, Europe, China and Japan, I believe that there are audio enthusiasts who like headphones in Brazil. As São Paulo is probably the city with the largest number of hobbyists, I think it would be interesting to organize a meeting with Brazilian Headi-fi users.

To organize this meeting, I wanted to know what would be the best month and day to hold the event. Regarding the location, I'm thinking of renting a party room in a building where my friend lives.

Oct 5, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 2
Hey guys!

Although most users are from North America, Europe, China and Japan, I believe that there are audio enthusiasts who like headphones in Brazil. As São Paulo is probably the city with the largest number of hobbyists, I think it would be interesting to organize a meeting with Brazilian Headi-fi users.

To organize this meeting, I wanted to know what would be the best month and day to hold the event. Regarding the location, I'm thinking of renting a party room in a building where my friend lives.
Fala mano, sou do RS porém vou bastante pra SP, o único clube hifi que eu já vi no Brasil era em BH e mesmo assim o foco dos caras é mais na venda, também já morei um tempo em Brasília e lá a cultura em torno disso era praticamente zero, não sei como é SP, mas com certeza deve ser melhor. Foda é que no Brasil é um hobby muito segmentado e pouco conhecido, recém tá ganhando força. Mas se você fizer, pode contar comigo. Se um dia você vier pro DF ou pro RS também podemos marcar algo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back