Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Nov 14, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #4,261 of 4,830
I received the Techne today. Initial impressions are pretty good, nothing mind rattling but good sound and very comfortable fit. Given the current price and the very nice accessory package these come with I'd rate their value for money pretty high. Actually I'd even say that, as a total package, they're at least on par with some of the cheaper (sub $50) less known Chinese super value IEM's that I have.

Good work Trinity Audio, now send me my PM4's :wink:

How's the fit to your ears peter?......

Nov 14, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #4,262 of 4,830
Nov 15, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #4,264 of 4,830
Ok.....was just thinking how the arm extending downward might dis-comfort the anti-tragus.

I'm wearing them over the ears without any noticeable discomfort so far.

Nov 16, 2016 at 1:46 AM Post #4,270 of 4,830
Ryan I think was his name? Never followed up with me.... Second time now I never received a response.... Can you see why I'm a little upset here?

If you've got a problem why don't you take this to PM with Bob instead of repeating it in this thread when it obviously doesn't help.

If you've read this thread you'd know that Trinity is well known for great customer service and fast feedback. This leads me to believe that there's either something technical problem so they don't get your emails or the nature of your enquiry is one that's difficult to answer.

It seems very curious that you're the only one that has problem with them and you've got it multiple times, just my 2c.

Also, if you are expecting an answer in this thread I would at least quote (or mention) the person that you'd like to respond since the Trinity threads moves pretty fast.

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #4,273 of 4,830
I have just gone through Jakes emails and I can see that he replied to you on the 10th November 2016 at 10:18am UK time giving you the estimated ship time.

I wonder if the Trinity responses are going to his junk mail and he's not checking there.
Anyway, once again Bob does excellent follow up in customer service

Nov 16, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #4,275 of 4,830
Have been using Delta since last year but now I lost my vivid and fun filters after move out. Where can I buy replacement filters for Delta? Looking everywhere on the Internet and found nothing
frown.gif

Just contact Trinity directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back