InvisibleShield Anyone ???
Mar 20, 2008 at 4:16 PM Post #16 of 29
Never heard of that skin, will check it out.

Mar 20, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #17 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by aa1037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks manaox2 - I already tried that - maybe it's a brower thing - I'm using Safari.

mac safari has no problem, im seeing the discount on mine.

Mar 20, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #18 of 29
Thanks for posting this. I was almost about to buy some Decalgirl skins for my Zune 80 since there is so little choice available in protection (bestskinsever don't make one for the Zune 80).

The URL I used was actually this one, which I found searching Google: Invisible Shield

Mar 20, 2008 at 8:31 PM Post #19 of 29
Cheers for that link, half price full body shield for my Zune 80g, nice.

Will take about a month to the UK though, but that'll do me.
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #20 of 29
Mar 29, 2008 at 2:19 AM Post #22 of 29
are these like sticky things? or are they like those window stickers that peel on and can peel off?

Just wondering...

Mar 29, 2008 at 2:23 AM Post #23 of 29
You can peel them off, but they are slightly tacky. I got one months ago for my Zune 80 screen but never put it on because I tried once, got black lint on it, and can't get the friggin crap off. I've tried washing it numerous times after tech support said they were "throwaways", but the lint is still stuck fast.

Mar 29, 2008 at 2:24 AM Post #24 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfindon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can peel them off, but they are slightly tacky. I got one months ago for my Zune 80 screen but never put it on because I tried once, got black lint on it, and can't get the friggin crap off. I've tried washing it numerous times after tech support said they were "throwaways", but the lint is still stuck fast.

i see. do they cover the WHOLE ipod? like around the corners etc??? (full 100% coverage?)

Mar 29, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #27 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeone-j /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know how long this promo (50% off) will last, but I thought Head-Fi members might be interested. Link.. Add product to cart to see discount (automatic!).

Don't get ripped.
Searc: [size=xx-large]BEST SKIN EVER[/size]

Mar 29, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #28 of 29
I've had a quick look around and don't see what the difference between the BSE and Invisible Shield is, both seem roughly the same, with the IS looking actually tougher and scratchproof.

I've used the IS a couple of times before on my Vision:M and could firmly run a pair of scissors over the screen and no scratch whatsoever, so I think I'd rather pay a little bit extra for the guaranteed protection.

Mar 29, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #29 of 29
Just buy these clear skins from Best Skins Ever Home Page instead.

The product is cheaper and is just as good. The customer service is also top notch because one time I screwed up on my first time, and they sent me a replacement for FREE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back