Klipsch S4 or Klipsch S2?
Jan 11, 2012 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

fleasbaby

Member of the Trade: Wabi Sabi Headphones
Hi All,

I am looking to get a pair of in-ears, and am thinking of either of the above...any recommendations/reasons to avoid either? Reviewers seem to think the S2 is the most comfortable thing ever, but of course, the S4 is a couple of steps up and is said to have better sound.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 21, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #2 of 5
*chuckle* Well, after the overwhelming response, I did a little further research and I went with a pair of Dunu Tridents...they were good, the sound a delight, but after a week I found them too uncomfortable. The heavy metal casing and the need to drive them into my ear canal became a turnoff (at work I listen for about 4 hours a day).

I usually use a pair of Grado SR60i, so off I go to look for an earbud design that tries to match these :)...

Jan 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #4 of 5
Actually thinking of the Yuin PK3 or PK2...any thoughts? I know PK3 has a pretty ardent following on here...

Jan 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #5 of 5
I suppose I should add, I have been using the Grado's with a Rockboxed iPod Classic and a Fii0 E7 amp with an LOD. The buds I am shopping about for will go with a Rockboxed Sansa Clip Zip 8GB, with a 32 GB micro SD. Pretty much everything played will be flac and primarily jazz and electronic music along the lines of Flying Lotus, Four Tet, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back