logitech ue 6000 or v moda crossfade for on the go listening
Dec 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jenriquenunez

Head-Fier
hey i will be starting college in january and i been looking at this two headphones, i mainly listen to pop dubstep linking park etc.. which one off this fits best for me

v moda crossfade lp $146 at amazon

logitech ue 6000 $95 in amazon and $79 at tigerdirect

Dec 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #2 of 7
I have the Logitech and for the price I think it's good plus you get noise cancellation as well

Dec 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #5 of 7
Also any idea why are they on sale, i mean they used to retail for 199

I would say go the over-ear UE6000 as they will definitely be more comfortable than the on-ear M80. I have tried both & in my experience, V-moda focuses a lot more a style than comfort. The M80 has a lot of fans for its clean mostly neutral sound, but I wasn't too impressed when I tried it myself. I definitely preferred the ue6000 (and this was when it's price point was $200). edit: preferred the white over-ear ue6000 for its comfort, sound, and style more than the m80 (but personal opinion, ymmv)

If you know anything about Logitech, you know that they are pretty chill & prone to letting their products go on sale after a 1 year or so as they will be releasing new products. This occurs with all their product lines. I used to always wait for the inevitable sale when I was thinking about getting Logitech products. V-Moda from my experience is very protective of their pricing & rarely goes on sale. V-Moda likes to keep its prices high to protect its brand name & give off the sense of luxury value (think like Apple, Bose), while Logitech is okay w/ having budget-conscious people pick up their products at a cheaper price if they are willing to wait, so they end up w/ more customers. It's simply two different ways of doing business.

Once you get a chance to try a great variety of headphones, you will realize that the price point has absolutely NO relationship to the headphone's sound quality. It's mainly just brand-name allows some companies to mark-up higher lol. In fact, most headphones on the market are heavily marked-up hahaha

Dec 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #7 of 7
Man thank you very much for the help, one last thing should i buy the ue 6000 from tigerdirect(first time i heard from that site) or pay a little more and go with the trusted amazon

Doesn't matter I don't think. I've heard of people getting off tigerdirect perfectly alright, but the website does seem a lil bit sketch. I'm sure if you use a credit card though, you'll be fine as you can always dispute any fradulent charges or whatever if you end up having issues. It's really just a matter of would you care to spend an additional $20 for more peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back