Looking for Cayin N7 reviewers! Discount granted 👀✅
Mar 22, 2023 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
Are you up for the challenge?

We're looking for enthusiastic individuals willing to review the Cayin N7. Reviewer discounts will be offered. Please email us at info@musicteck.com if interested :)

>> Learn more about the N7 <<

Don't miss this opportunity to walk away with a special ✨discounted✨ N7.

MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Mar 22, 2023 at 7:06 PM Post #3 of 10
Not sure you really needed, we all already know that all DAP's are sound the same.
Then why do you waste money to use DX320 instead of a budget one? In fact why not just Apple dongle? It has perfect measurements after all.

Mar 22, 2023 at 10:43 PM Post #4 of 10
Not sure you really needed, we all already know that all DAP's are sound the same.
kinda statement your ashame off when you wake up next morning.

Mar 22, 2023 at 10:45 PM Post #5 of 10

We're looking for enthusiastic individuals willing to review the Cayin N7. Reviewer discounts will be offered. Please email us at info@musicteck.com if interested :)

any Canada review tour loan mate?
im curious about this....but not to the point of buying it since i have Hiby RS6, Questyle QP2R, Tempotec V6, Ibasso DX90 dancing around me.

Mar 22, 2023 at 11:28 PM Post #6 of 10
Interested

Interested if there will be a review tour here in the Philippines. Ive tested some Cayins before.

Mar 22, 2023 at 11:43 PM Post #7 of 10
I think if I was capable of hearing and appreciating the differences hi-res SACDs, and DSD, etc., make, I’d really want one of these DAPs.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2023 at 9:02 PM Post #9 of 10
I'd assume it was an attempt at humour. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back