Luxury & Precision Announced The Newest P-Series Flagship P6Pro Ti99!!!
Nov 25, 2023 at 12:47 AM Post #46 of 55
With my P6Pro, I is only reliably use Samsung, and now micron SD cards. This is the most finicky DAP on cards but when you give it something it likes, it pounds your brain. I recommend the micron cards the most. Must format initially in player.

Nov 25, 2023 at 3:53 AM Post #47 of 55
Must format initially in player.
The file format is FAT32 so you can use your PC for formatting too. Including copying your music directly to SD, which might save a bit of time, compared to connecting the P6pro to the PC.

I was always prepared to buy a Micron but getting them where I live requires more effort than for the 1TB standard Sandisk Extremes I use ever since. So I never got one. Luckily I never had the slightest issue with any format from mp3 up to DSD. If one can live with the horrible UI, it's a true pocket-wonder-gem.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2023 at 4:57 AM Post #48 of 55
With my P6Pro, I is only reliably use Samsung, and now micron SD cards. This is the most finicky DAP on cards but when you give it something it likes, it pounds your brain. I recommend the micron cards the most. Must format initially in player.
I use Micron SD card on my LP6 ti7AE since several months and now, also on my P6proTI99.
I have noticed at the beginning a Little better sound/clarity ( and i remember that others have feel the same) ; no problem with micron.

Nov 25, 2023 at 5:03 AM Post #49 of 55
I never got my 1gb micron card to work on p6pti…

Nov 26, 2023 at 5:18 PM Post #51 of 55
Ti99 is a truly portable player not just by its size and weight. Rather compact and focused sound, not too dispersed as in bigger sounding player makes the ti99 to withstand better against outside noises. I can enjoy my tunes much better in the noisy gym. Of course juicy dynamics of ti99 is 2nd to none even at highest ranks.

Nov 26, 2023 at 5:46 PM Post #52 of 55
I have no issue with the Samsung card but they only have it up to 512gb. :frowning2: 1TB SanDisk card seems to work but it gets stuck once in a while skipping the tracks at random. It would recover by itself within few minutes (at worst case, reset) so I guess it's annoyingly manageable. Nevertheless I never see this type of issue on other players so LP should really look into improving their SD card compatibility.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2023 at 11:23 PM Post #53 of 55
Sometimes I wonder for all these listening sessions I had was to really enjoy my favorite songs or to check out how my gears would sound best playing my favorite songs. Either way it's fun times but I am not gonna kid myself. :)

Going back to Ti99 - after about 200 hours of run time I can confirm it is clearly a "refined" p6 pro. For the time I had p6 pro, occasional treble peaks and some bloatedness in bass was the downfall that I had to tolerate. Ti99 has not only addressed the issue but had them blend into overall presentation so nicely to make it so natural and liquidity. It's eerily as a tiny device like this shouldn't be producing this much of quality sounds. I really don't give a crap about this limited edition BS but this one I don't mind keeping it for a while as collector's item.

Nov 28, 2023 at 1:04 AM Post #54 of 55
So, can we P6Pro owners look forward to any updates from the development of the new 99ti!?😁

Apr 8, 2024 at 3:54 PM Post #55 of 55
Dreams come true sometimes! 😍

LP P6Pro Ti99

IMG_0126.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back