MODERATOR POSTS
Mar 16, 2005 at 11:35 AM Post #121 of 126
all the best, tuberoller - we'll miss your honesty, intelligence, integrity (!)

Mar 16, 2005 at 3:54 PM Post #122 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riordan
we'll miss your honesty, intelligence, integrity (!)

Not only this, but also his entertaining posts & stories like this, which could be one of the most funniest post I read at Head-Fi.

Mar 16, 2005 at 4:02 PM Post #123 of 126
hehe... I must have missed that the first time through... lol @ double barreled shotgun.
biggrin.gif

Mar 18, 2005 at 2:56 AM Post #124 of 126
Fred,

Whether you stay at Head-Fi or not, I wish you the best. My brother Dan (a.k.a. dan the audioman) and I enjoyed talking to you at the Head-Fi meets, and I've always enjoyed reading your commentaries on Head-Fi.

All the best,
Luke

Mar 18, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #125 of 126
Tuberoller, durig my short stay here, you where one of the most vivid personalities on the forum. I really enjoyed reading your stories and your reviews of gear, though I'm sorry that I already arrived when the enemnity was brewing. I hope you lead a happy and testosterone-charged further life[with or without headfi].

Mar 28, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #126 of 126
Tubie,

You were the first person to make me feel welcome at a head-fi meet, as well as the first friend I made through this site. I've enjoyed our numerous conversations in person, by telephone and otherwise since. This site will suffer by your absence and you will be missed.

Sorry it came to this.

Fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back