Nativsound Vita, Wave
Jan 27, 2018 at 6:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

audionewbi

Headphoneus Supremus
So what is Kickstater success looks like, it looks like this brand, Nativ. To he honest ever since reading about various startup project when I first came across Nativ article posted on DAR I simply ignored it as frankly what they were claiming to offer was too good and I thought they were going to not achieve it.

However things became more interesting when the backers slowly begun receiving their product, and one of them happen to be a person I know. For the backers who own it they keeping the product their own best kept secret however if the early reports are true than I think NATIV Vita (if not the entire desktop bundle) is going to be big.

For now I wanted to create the thread for the owners to come and post impression on head-fi.

Site: https://www.nativsound.com

Product: Vita

Nativ Vita is a world-class music server and touchscreen control center. Enjoy instant access to all your music, from your favorite music services—such as Apple Music, Spotify and Tidal—to music on your computer, NAS or smartphone. Delivered in bit-perfect quality to your wireless speakers, USB DAC or A/V receiver.
With two built-in HDDs Nativ Vita offers Raid 0 (to combine them to 1 single drive) or Raid 1 (for data safety). Or simply backup your music to an external USB HDD.

nativ-vita-high-resolution-music-player-extended-metadata-1024x636.jpg

Album_Artwork_Screen_Big.jpg

Product: Nativ Wave

Nativ Wave is a fully balanced USB DAC and headphone amplifier that converts all your digital music into breathtaking sound. It incorporates state-of-the-art components and design methodologies that can only be found in the world's best audiophile DACs. The result is a wonderfully musical DAC with outstanding detail, precise stereo imaging and explosive dynamics.

Nativ_Wave_Dac_1_1024x1024.jpg

m4jmv6s9rs5mq7isq1rb.png

Jun 25, 2019 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 2
Just saw the review of the Vita on Darko Audio. Quite the rave review, but I’m more interested in the Nativ Wave - two DSD1792A chips in dual mono, built in headphone amp, galvanically isolated USB and optical inputs. Sounds intriguing.

Anyone out there have one of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back