NEED ADVICE RE: Potential Scam
Dec 7, 2010 at 9:13 AM Post #2 of 6
I don't know much about shipping, let alone international shipping, but is there anyway to verify that the package was delivered? Sometimes you can call the company that delivered it (UPS, Fedex, etc...) and they can tell you whether or not the package was delivered. 

Also, what is "signature confirmation"?

Dec 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #3 of 6
Signature confirmation means the recipient has to sign for the package. Paypal requires it on items over a certain value.

He may have been concerned that the item was given without a signature, and the buyer was going to say he didn't get it and get his money back.
Since the post was deleted, I'd guess the OP was impatient about the delivery and got worried something was going wrong. Just like I would! lol

Dec 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
Signature confirmation means the recipient has to sign for the package. Paypal requires it on items over a certain value.

He may have been concerned that the item was given without a signature, and the buyer was going to say he didn't get it and get his money back.
Since the post was deleted, I'd guess the OP was impatient about the delivery and got worried something was going wrong. Just like I would! lol

Ok, thats what I thought. As long as the delivery man didn't neglect to get it signed, than it may have not gotten there yet? I know that I would be tippin' my biscuits if this was happening to me.

Dec 8, 2010 at 5:35 AM Post #5 of 6
^ Potential buyer was me. Mr Seller decided to send it the one address I told him not to send it (my parents), and now I have to make the trip down and spend a few hours listening to them rant about the worries of life. :D

Dec 18, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #6 of 6
It is my happy duty to report Trunkz and FLACvest worked out their woes RE: this shipment;and there was in all truth NO SCAMMING on the part of buyer or seller... just rash jumping to the PayPal dept. Instead of issuing multiple Private Messages:) .. Miss Understanding. She strikes yet again. :frowning2: LOL all is well in the end tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back