New Member Introductions thread
Apr 29, 2024 at 3:58 AM Post #15,526 of 15,537
Hi there!
Head-fier from Denmark. I was actually a member not so long ago but decided to leave the forum as my GAS was spinning out of control. Now I am back with a more - I hope - rational approach and have decided to start from scratch.
Happy to be back!
Thanks and all the best!
Welcome back. Let me know if you find a way... :beerchug:

Apr 30, 2024 at 3:06 PM Post #15,528 of 15,537
Hey every one. New here and getting the feel of the space. Referred here by a close friend. My background is in digital signal processing. A scientific audiophile but not like the ASR crowd.
Nice to meet everyone.

May 1, 2024 at 8:18 AM Post #15,530 of 15,537
Hello! Only at 40, I began to think about a real sound. Music, this is my hobby from childhood. I studied at a music school. I play button accordion, piano andBalalake Prima. My business trips need DAP. Reading numerous reviews, I ended up on this forum. I choose between Astell & Kern SE300 and SP3000 and expectFuture new items from Astell & Kern. Ahead is a long and fascinating path of immersion in the atmosphere of a real sound! And this forum is a real source of knowledge!
I am glad to meet you!

May 3, 2024 at 4:12 PM Post #15,537 of 15,537
Hi everyone! Just registered on the forums yesterday! Also joined the hobby within the past 4 months or so and I'm already in the grips! Purchased my first open back from somebody here yesterday and so excited to try! :o2smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back