New user, Purchase advice, large ears, big head
Jan 21, 2019 at 1:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

SirAlex

New Head-Fier
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and this is my first thread. I have tried searching for qn answer in reviews, other forums and in this forum, but so far i couldn't quite find what im looking for.

My first problem regarding headphones is basically that my head and ears are big. My ears are also a bit sensitive.

The second problem is that im looking for something very specific (it might not even exist although it would surprise me). So i thought after searching hours and hours that i would sign up here, the community seems active and knowledgeable and i througt this would be my best bet.

Long story short, this is what I haven't been able to find:

Wireless, noise cancelling headphones with microphone (built in or not)
with big earparts that are of good quality.

All of the above is a must for me as my work environment is loud and i need to wear these 8-9 hours a day and Im quite clumsy and often forget my surroundings (i have destroyed quite a few headphones/headsets getting up ripping the cable apart etc.).

I am ready to spend what needs to be spent if the quality fits and its not a month rent worth.

I hope this isnt too long or complicated and I would be very grateful for any kind of advice that anyone who has been in a similar situation might have.

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back