NEW WEBSITE
Oct 1, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #2 of 21
I see the wireless adapter is now listed...nice! Would like to see some pics of the transmitter up there as well.

Jason, how heavy is the wireless receiver (perhaps you could list its weight on the new website), and can it be used with the cable straight down (vs. over the ear) without pulling the earpieces too much?

Oct 1, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #3 of 21
Major design improvement from old site. Those customs are pretty tempting. I may have to sell my Image X10s to finance them, though. Are you going to offer any audiologist lists for those contemplating customs? When I had customs made for a pair of FS EM3s (4 years ago), they had some local audiologists in Philly to recommend. Worked out very well.

Anyway, looks good. No advice...yet.

Oct 1, 2008 at 9:55 PM Post #4 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jason, how heavy is the wireless receiver (perhaps you could list its weight on the new website), and can it be used with the cable straight down (vs. over the ear) without pulling the earpieces too much?

Or without getting too much microphonics?

Oct 2, 2008 at 6:00 AM Post #6 of 21
Sorry I didn't mention this in my first post: I like the new site too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 2, 2008 at 8:01 AM Post #8 of 21
Jason, new site looks amazing. My pedanticism kicked in after reading If you see any glaring problems PM me , and I did find a spelling mistake, but now it's gone. You guys are fast...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 2, 2008 at 10:40 AM Post #9 of 21
Is it just me or is the Customer Service section full of gibberish text?

Oct 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM Post #10 of 21
What customer service area? can't find it.

Oct 2, 2008 at 11:44 AM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What customer service area? can't find it.

Customer Service

Oct 2, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Discount code or free shipping for Head-Fier's, pretty please?
wink.gif

Soundearphones.com has free shipping to USA for orders above $75. So that should apply to you...
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2008 at 8:35 PM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or is the Customer Service section full of gibberish text?

I actually see what you mean now. Things like "this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to our users’ privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information and privacy practices" make me cringe.

I didn't know websites could do things like "want", "demonstrate" or "agree". The pedant in me shudders.

Oct 3, 2008 at 3:45 AM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Soundearphones.com has free shipping to USA for orders above $75. So that should apply to you...
biggrin.gif

I don't see that anywhere. Shipping gets charged at checkout.

*Edit. Nevermind, it shows $0.00 after you enter enter billing address. THe Zip code entry estimate doesn't show it initially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back