Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Apr 29, 2016 at 6:23 PM Post #2,013 of 6,506
That's a great question. I decided to go with the Draug 2 from the reviews it has gotten, hopefully will get it soon...

Apr 29, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #2,015 of 6,506
Out of curiosity, is the Therium 8 braids silver litz cable the same cable as the DHC 8 braid silver litz.  They look almost exactly the same.

Apr 29, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #2,016 of 6,506

Email Sent Rich.

There are a number of 8-wire cables out there with clear dielectrics, they tend to look alike as there are only so many ways you braid 8 wires together.
We have used the square 8 braid on our very first fullsize cable release back in 2010, and always preferred it since then.  Have also used it on various series through the years.
Designs on all these cables out there are different and unique (various factors at play... gauge, strand design, core, diameter, purity, dielectric type, etc).
If you would like more detailed specs. on any configuration just shoot me an email via contact form on our site and I will get back to you in depth when I get a chance.

Apr 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #2,017 of 6,506
Thanks, I just placed an order.

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #2,018 of 6,506
  Email Sent Rich.

There are a number of 8-wire cables out there with clear dielectrics, they tend to look alike as there are only so many ways you braid 8 wires together.
We have used the square 8 braid on our very first fullsize cable release back in 2010, and always preferred it since then.  Have also used it on various series through the years.
Designs on all these cables out there are different and unique (various factors at play... gauge, strand design, core, diameter, purity, dielectric type, etc).
If you would like more detailed specs. on any configuration just shoot me an email via contact form on our site and I will get back to you in depth when I get a chance.

If those details were posted on the website would be great, because now we only see cable differences in the use of material on the website. With more detailed specs I think customers will be more willing to the product.

Apr 30, 2016 at 5:00 PM Post #2,019 of 6,506
Just placed an order for the Vorpal to replace the Tinsel Wire on my new Campfire Jupiter. Can't wait to see what these can do. I know from my own experience that Trevor will create another masterpiece and have me in sonic heaven soon...

May 2, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #2,020 of 6,506
Hello , i need some help here 
rolleyes.gif

i am looking for a cable for my 2 ciems and i want to ask you which one of Norne audio would be better suited for them

one is a very nice but v-shaped ciem and i need a cable to beef up the mids 

the other is NT6 which is considered a TOTL bright CIEM and i need something that would probably control the highs and beef up the mids

which cable would you suggest  ? what sound changes do you perceive when using it ?

cheers 

May 2, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #2,021 of 6,506
  Hello , i need some help here 
rolleyes.gif

i am looking for a cable for my 2 ciems and i want to ask you which one of ted's would be better suited for them

one is a very nice but v-shaped ciem and i need a cable to beef up the mids 

the other is NT6 which is considered a TOTL bright CIEM and i need something that would probably control the highs and beef up the mids

which cable would you suggest  ? what sound changes do you perceive when using it ?

cheers 

I suggest you go ask on the other forums regarding Teds cables.........This is the forum for Norse audio which I highly recommend by the way.

May 2, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #2,022 of 6,506
  I suggest you go ask on the other forums regarding Teds cables.........This is the forum for Norse audio which I highly recommend by the way.

it was a typo , i fixed it so feel free to recommend whichever cable you think suits my needs 
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #2,023 of 6,506
I recently received my 2.5mm balanced Vanquish cables which I ordered in February to use with my Ultrasone Edition 5.  I wanted lightweight cables that look and sound good, and these are perfect... beautiful build quality with solid connectors, and very soft/flexible!  Many thanks to Trevor for his great workmanship and customer service. 

May 3, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #2,024 of 6,506
Recently got the 4-wire Therium cable for my K10s. Definitely noticing an improvement in detail coming from the stock cable. Plus the thing is a work of art! Props to Trevor for his excellent customer service and craftsmanship!

May 3, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #2,025 of 6,506
love the silver/black splitter...very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back