Oneplus Bullets V2 - Opinions
Dec 8, 2016 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

aclup3

New Head-Fier
Hello, i recently bought the 2nd gen of Oneplus bullet iem's form the oneplus store and i've been using them for 4 days.

I bought them only because of this article (http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/11/16/13648966/oneplus-bullets-v2-headphones-review), where Vlad, a top editor at the verge, says that these headphones are criminaly underpriced.. so a rookie audio enthusiast as my self (one that started with the Sennheiser cx300 II, and AudioTechnica m50x) would obviously beleive a reviewer from a top site that as tried tons of headphones and earbuds.. My bad...

When  first received them the sound was simply terrible, but after some hours burning them in, it became a bit better but not great, as i would keep "cleaning my ears" with my Audiotechnica m50x to check if they were really better or i was simply getting used to them. My new earbuds have a pretty harsh highs almost piercing highs, the bass is not that present and strong and sound a bit hollow. But the mids are in did good, but overall, these buds sound mufled and like the singer is 6 feet from the mic and in a echoing room.. 

Am i the only one experincing this? whats your opinion about the audio performance of the new Oneplus iem's?

Dec 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #2 of 4
Yeesh, I'm sorry to say but unless you somehow ended up with a fake pair, they're just bad.
Ya what you're describing honestly is just the classic sound signature of a crappy pair of earbuds. Did you really get them for 19$? Maybe try returning them.
If not, apologies mate but that review might just have not been all that great and they're not for you.

This is always why I like to cross-reference with other reviewers just to make sure what they're saying isn't inconsistent.

Dec 8, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #3 of 4
  Yeesh, I'm sorry to say but unless you somehow ended up with a fake pair, they're just bad.
Ya what you're describing honestly is just the classic sound signature of a crappy pair of earbuds. Did you really get them for 19$? Maybe try returning them.
If not, apologies mate but that review might just have not been all that great and they're not for you.

This is always why I like to cross-reference with other reviewers just to make sure what they're saying isn't inconsistent.

i didnt found anything else about these.. the first gen was acknowledged bad, but the 2nd was supposed to be good.. i think im gonna get xiaomi's new hybrid's pro HD.. the zero audio would be a good idea also, but the dont have mic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back