Philly 'Burbs Meet on Feb 5th, 2023 - NO Football that weekend!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023 at 2:34 AM Post #62 of 97
Originally NY, moved down to Philly for 5 years then a bit more upstate when Covid hit. I think I will bring a mixed bag of cheaper stuff to show off. Since that is sorta my thing. Didn't see Koss KPH40's on anyone's list!
So you born and bred in NY ? Like in Long island over there ?
You really love KPH40s

Jan 31, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #63 of 97
Wish I lived in your area. There use to be a small meet in my area some years back that I went to for a couple. It was a lot of fun and was nice talking to other headphone lovers in the area. I brought a set up to the second show I went to. I miss the show it was a blast.

Jan 31, 2023 at 10:12 PM Post #66 of 97
Can't wait for this meet!

I'm thinning the herd after this meet. I'm unloading a DCA Noire, Sennheiser HD820 and possibly a Fiio M17. They are all really good I just have too much gear! Let me know if you are interested! Thx
Any idea what you’ll be asking for that pair of HD820s? What type of shape are they in & any chance you’re bringing them to the meet? Id like to listen to them and if all goes well I’d probably love to have them on my wall next to my HD800S to round out my Sennheiser collection.

Jan 31, 2023 at 10:13 PM Post #67 of 97
Any idea what you’ll be asking for that pair of HD820s? What type of shape are they in & any chance you’re bringing them to the meet? Id like to listen to them and if all goes well I’d probably love to have them on my wall next to my HD800S to round out my Sennheiser collection.
I'll shoot you a PM. Thx

Feb 1, 2023 at 4:35 PM Post #69 of 97
I'm going to bring less larger gear. I'm swapping out the Jotunheim 2/Modius/Asgard 2 stack for the newest Schiit Lyr + and Bifrost 2/64. I figured that would be of more interested. If you really want to hear the other stuff let me know. I just don't have too much room in the car for all this stuff.

Feb 1, 2023 at 5:53 PM Post #70 of 97
Stupid question but... Do I HAVE TO bring something? Can I just walk in?

Feb 2, 2023 at 7:40 PM Post #72 of 97
Bringing Dian TC-Orange Crush with ported and none ported. Bringing my I'm still working on it T60.
Also another amp called Sunrise from Garage 1216.

Anyone bringing WA5 or LE version. If so I would like to bring my c3g tubes with adapters Woo makes

Feb 3, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #73 of 97
It's almost that time! Can't wait! See you all there! Don't forget..extension cords and power strips!

Feb 3, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #74 of 97
I just heard about this-was at a few years back (everything I've done was years back, it seems), loved them!
Would love to come, wife is ill right now (asthma, bronchitis, not COVID, but she's pretty miserable-I'm OK).
It'll depend on how she's doing by then.
Haven't kept up with the latest and greatest-my stuff is dated (from around the last time I came to this meet, likely).
Could bring some; I have a Hifiman HE-1000 v2, and HE-560.
Computer rig is Geek Out SE, with their digital decrapifier, power supply (I know, I hate them too, lost big bucks, but these are good sounding pieces).
Amp is Modified Microzotl2 with external power supply. I also have a Centrance HiFi M8 v2 (closer to the present).
Also have Shure 1540, Final Sonorous VI (original version, of course).
Portable is mostly managed by my discontinued Dethoneray Prelude
and I still have 2 of Neil Young's Ponos.
In Ear is not mostly covered by a Mofaset Trio (it has great synergy with the Dethoneray-probably the most "current" piece I have).
I also have the old Westone W60, and Audeze isine 20.
Has kept me happy for the last few years (and I've moved back to speaker listening most of my waking hours-headphones for when folks are asleep or I'm going to sleep).
Anyway, whether I can make it or not, really excited that it's happening!
Really hope you can make it!

Feb 3, 2023 at 12:57 PM Post #75 of 97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back