Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013
Oct 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #16 of 82
Free Beer
beerchug.gif

Oct 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #18 of 82
Audez'e, you are wallet poison.  I just got my LCD-2s at the beginning of last month, for which I am selling what were my favorite headphones for over eight months.  What will it be?  The LCD-3s?  I want more information on this new pair of wallet killers.

Oct 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #19 of 82
Audez'e, you are wallet poison.  I just got my LCD-2s at the beginning of last month, for which I am selling what were my favorite headphones for over eight months.  What will it be?  The LCD-3s?  I want more information on this new pair of wallet killers.

My rev 2s came in 3 days ago ;~; So brutal to hear about another can.

Oct 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #20 of 82

Quote:
My rev 2s came in 3 days ago ;~; So brutal to hear about another can.

It makes me shake my fist at the heavens.  I thought I was satisfied with my setup with the D7000s, and then along come the Rev2's.  Now Audez'e wants to shank me and steal another grand?

Oct 8, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #25 of 82

Quote:
I did not know how to pronounce Schiit Audio, so I went to their website. Shee-tah. Not uh...

The "Shee-tah" is a joke on their website, purely for irony.  The proper pronunciation is exactly as Jude pronounced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back