RAI Penta -- Meze Audio's Flagship IEM with Penta Hybrid Driver Technology
Jan 4, 2019 at 2:44 AM Post #92 of 1,184
Will this iem be "flawless"?

No IEM will ever be flawless but that debate already happened, and it’s Rai Penta’s thread :p

Jan 5, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #95 of 1,184
Got to try the Rai at RMAF this past year before I joined Noble's team. Really enjoyed it, totally the Meze kind of sound in a tiny package.

Jan 5, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #96 of 1,184
I just did a post but the pictures didn't post with it and idk how to delete it. Is there a way to delete my post on android? Idk why the pictures didn't show either. It won't even let me post one currently. Perhaps the site is just finicky with pictures?

Jan 5, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #98 of 1,184
I just did a post but the pictures didn't post with it and idk how to delete it. Is there a way to delete my post on android? Idk why the pictures didn't show either. It won't even let me post one currently. Perhaps the site is just finicky with pictures?
Just go to edit option and delete the post and write " deleted "( because you cannot leave your edited page empty) and save the changes .

Jan 5, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #99 of 1,184
Did you upload a file then insert thumbnail?
I inserted the file but no thumbnail. I didn't think I'd need a picture for another picture if you know what I mean haha. Aka a thumbnail for a picture I'm showing.

Just go to edit option and delete the post and write " deleted "( because you cannot leave your edited page empty) and save the changes .
So there's no official delete option? Just to clarify.

Jan 5, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #100 of 1,184
I inserted the file but no thumbnail. I didn't think I'd need a picture for another picture if you know what I mean haha. Aka a thumbnail for a picture I'm showing.

So there's no official delete option? Just to clarify.
Yes there is no option to delete a post the only way is go to editor option and delete your posted text or pic and than write something like deleted or even a single word D or X Y Z and save the changes .

Jan 6, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #102 of 1,184
rai.png

SOME IMPRESSIONS FROM RMAF 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Back