Removing ES7 Earpads?
Jun 20, 2007 at 9:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

3X0

Headphoneus Supremus
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that I'd be asking this.. but any ES7 owners know a quick and easy way to remove the ES7 earpads? They seem pretty secure on the drivers, yet the actual areas of attachment feel fairly delicate and I don't want to rip them.

Reason being is if you feel around the center of the element there seems to be a perforated plastic bump. I want to investigate and make some adjustments.

Thanks!

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:41 PM Post #2 of 7
bump, I would like to know the answer
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 7
Ditto, I'd like to see a response to this one. I'm hoping to find out if the leather pads from the ESW9's fit the ES7's....and that eventually you'll be able to buy the leather pads to replace.

Jan 14, 2008 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 7
Piece of cake, just pull, they are merely stretched over driver enclosures. ESW9 with ES7 pads compatibility is a different question, not sure they are interchangeable. I don't have ESW9 to confirm, but believe someone mentioned that on this board.

Jan 15, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #5 of 7
Bump!

I would also like to know if the ESW9 leather pads would work with the ES7's, and if so where to pick up a set of the pads. I do not see additional pads on AT's website, unless I am not looking in the correct spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back