Revelation Audio Lab (RAL) ... are they crooks?
Mar 28, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #152 of 159
Wow I wish I had seen this prior to ordering. I ordered headphone cables in Jan, no Audeze cables no response to emails. I finally used my work number and a different name, and acted like a new customer to get Brad to call me back. Which he did in about 5min! He used the It's my fault/ self deprecating speal outlined herein. I told him that if I did not get a ship notice from him as he promised Sat. I would do my best to tell the world my experience, and notify Paypal for a refund. I will post the outcome

Apr 2, 2018 at 7:16 PM Post #153 of 159
Well I posted complaints to Brad via PayPal, and earnestly expressed my displeasure via the fake name new customer thing mentioned above. I got my cables today! They do sound good with my LCD3s. I would say as good as the Nordost Blue Heaven cable I auditioned earlier this year.

Apr 2, 2018 at 10:45 PM Post #154 of 159
Well I posted complaints to Brad via PayPal, and earnestly expressed my displeasure via the fake name new customer thing mentioned above. I got my cables today! They do sound good with my LCD3s. I would say as good as the Nordost Blue Heaven cable I auditioned earlier this year.
where on RAL's website will find headphone cables?

Apr 3, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #155 of 159
where on RAL's website will find headphone cables?
I found the fact they sold & made headphone cables on Audiogon, I called Brad directly to find out the details. I also called some of his reps to assess the perceived quality of his products (very well reviewed). I will say he makes nice stuff, just hard to deal with.

Nov 8, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #156 of 159
After all these years, Brad solved the issues I was having with him. I randomly recontacted him a couple of months ago and after a couple of days he sent me the cables I was waiting for, along with a replacement for the defective USB cable I had already received long time ago. I received everything in less than a week. Did anyone have similar experience, recently?

Jan 13, 2020 at 2:44 PM Post #157 of 159
To answer the OP's question, Yes, Brad Vojtech of Revelation Audio labs is still a liar and a thief.
I ordered an HDMI cable from him and paid on Dec. 21, 2019, based on his email that stated "I am pleased to inform you that I will have your custom 2-ft. length at your door by week’s end…"
More than three weeks later, no cable, no contact about it, and he no longer responds to email or telephone.
If I don't hear from him by tomorrow I will open a case with PayPal, the Better Business Bureau, and the Florida Attorney Generals Consumer Fraud Bureau.
And he claims to be a Christian.

Jun 23, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #158 of 159
I only had to wait 3 weeks for my cable to come in. Cryo I2s hdmi cable 1.5ft. It absolutely destroys my previous wireworld silver sphere. And about the wait time, I've waited a lot longer for a lot worse. If you want the best i2s cable(probably at any price point), it will have to be from revelation audio labs.

Dec 30, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #159 of 159
I had been told on good authority by a close friend of mine that Brad had changed his ways and is no longer having absurdly long ship times/nefarious business practices. Trusting my friend I placed an order for a cable back in October. We are approaching the new year and Brad has stopped responding to my emails. He did the classic move of "I will ship next week", sending me a USPS click and ship, then just kicking the can down the road. I plan to give him two more weeks before I open up a Paypal transaction dispute.

Some snakes never change and Brad Vojtech is definitely a snake. It is sad to see that after all of these years, he never cleaned up his business practices. I guess I am just another sucker who thought revelation audio labs could have only stayed in business by fixing these problems, but alas that is not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back