Rochester New York Area
Nov 15, 2014 at 3:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
Anybody interested in putting together a meet in the Rochester area? Doesn't have to be big I could host at my house.

Feb 16, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 42
I hope that this thread isn't too old to bump up, but I'm interested in the same. I'm hoping to figure out what my preferred sound signature is and I'm not sure if there's anywhere locally to test.
My ATH-M50s is a bit battered from being in a box during my move and the tip pulled out in a mall. I also have some Klipsch s5i that have a little problem near the tip, but you can hear them if you pinch the connection. Maybe someone has a tip to fix the Klipsch s5i (they're in such good condition otherwise, shame).
And I have a Klipsch S4 with one tip off but I'm sure I have the set somewhere.
I've got a cheapo pair of Monoprice earphones and my brand new RHA MA750. If you want, I can show you my huge music collection by either using my streaming software (and I could show you my software beaTunes and Similarity and my foobar2000 setup) or just bring a couple of my Clip+ w/ 64GB cards.
Now I'm just trying to show off. Your turn.

:)

PS. Got some cheapo Pinnacle 5.1 speakers and a VSX-30 receiver. Let me know if you know anyone who might want to make a deal about speakers (not parting with my receiver).

Nov 5, 2015 at 8:29 AM Post #3 of 42
Necro bump!  I'm down to pack up my schiit and drive around with it.  Winter months are boring af for car things, so adding headphone things to the agenda wouldn't be that bad.

Nov 5, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #4 of 42
I'm in the Buffalo area, so count me in.  If you look at my profile, you can see what I have.

Nov 12, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #8 of 42
I missed the November meet so I'd have interest in this one.

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #11 of 42
January 2nd? Well if you get more interest, I'll make the trek from Delaware.

Nov 20, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #14 of 42
Nov 20, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #15 of 42
So let's make this somewhat official. January 2nd starting around 5:00 at my house, Farmington, NY. And if you guys like BBQ we might do some ribs and chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back