Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
Jun 30, 2011 at 8:06 AM Post #213 of 3,339
glad it came out! gotta head to work but will read more into it when i get there!
biggrin.gif

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #216 of 3,339
I ordered one.

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #218 of 3,339
Dynobot, you know that it only ships from 31st August onwards?

Won't see many comparisons before that I guess....

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:19 AM Post #220 of 3,339

You have to wait 2 months later to read our impressions, but after reading new Bifrost's FAQs and product info, I'd say it'd be no-brainer to grab it, this schiit will be great as always ... I love the way they, Jason and people describe their product and support, outstanding! Can't wait to hear more info about upcoming 2 other DACs which would be on hi-end level.
Quote:
Do you have anything to compare it too..???

I'd love to read a good comparo...

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:20 AM Post #221 of 3,339

Quote:
Dynobot, you know that it only ships from 31st August onwards?

Won't see many comparisons before that I guess....

8-31

Another 2 whole Months.....Geeeezzzz

I haven't been teased this much since High School.
frown.gif

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:24 AM Post #222 of 3,339
Hey all,

Some quick answers:

1. Specs/etc for other DACs? Nope, not much more info there, sorry, except to note they are definitely separate models, rather than improvements on Asgard. Both will be in larger chassis. The top end one I really can't talk about because I was serious about redefining everything.

2. S/N, etc--Mr.Scary, we're VERY conservative about all of our specs. Don't judge a product by a single quantitative number. Bifrost is going to scare the heck out of people, sound-wise. The others--well, it's a whole new world, isn't it?

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jun 30, 2011 at 9:25 AM Post #225 of 3,339
Hey all,

Some quick answers:

1. Specs/etc for other DACs? Nope, not much more info there, sorry, except to note they are definitely separate models, rather than improvements on Asgard. Both will be in larger chassis. The top end one I really can't talk about because I was serious about redefining everything.

2. S/N, etc--Mr.Scary, we're VERY conservative about all of our specs. Don't judge a product by a single quantitative number. Bifrost is going to scare the heck out of people, sound-wise. The others--well, it's a whole new world, isn't it?

Jason,
I understand you underestimate I will wait for the higher end Dac's anyway

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back