Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 29, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #62 of 151,180
I can see it already.

Business lesson 7:Don't ever ship an amp that rings by design. Ever.

Even if you write it everywhere in bold with fireworks arround it. Just don't.

biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #63 of 151,180
Holy Schiit!

Jan 29, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #64 of 151,180
Hello Jason.

Like I mentioned before, I definitely like your writing style and yes, I did buy some of them:

:p

So... subbed!

Thanks for sharing.

Jan 29, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #65 of 151,180
Not a Schiit owner yet, but have had my eye on them for quite awhile. I met them very, very briefly at CAS and listened to a few of their stacks with my humble Grado PS500s and came away really impressed. 

There is something so welcoming about the brand, something so appealing about their approach and transparency. This threat is a perfect example of what I mean, though I guess that should come as no surprise since Jason is a confessed marketing guy.

But still, it's only it's only a matter of time before I send some of my ill-gotten funds their way.

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #72 of 151,180
Not a Schiit owner yet, but have had my eye on them for quite awhile. I met them very, very briefly at CAS and listened to a few of their stacks with my humble Grado PS500s and came away really impressed. 

There is something so welcoming about the brand, something so appealing about their approach and transparency. This threat is a perfect example of what I mean, though I guess that should come as no surprise since Jason is a confessed marketing guy.

But still, it's only it's only a matter of time before I send some of my ill-gotten funds their way.

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #74 of 151,180
wow!
IMHO that is THE best photo to ever grace this thread.
just piles of Schiit.  of which, well...  I guess I have a few pieces as well.  just not as densely displayed.

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #75 of 151,180
Just read from the very beginning of this thread.  Before the book actually starts, I was very worried about either this being a pure story book or it become a fancy "inspirational" book.
Now I'm relieved and addicted. This is exactly what I would expect from a engineer! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back