Schiit Lyr 3 Multibit Module Error Message
Jun 20, 2022 at 4:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Pondoro

500+ Head-Fier
All - I have a Windows PC running Windows 10 Home Edition. I bought a used Lyr 3 with the multibit module. It works perfectly with Fubar and Windows Media Player and YouTube running into the analog input. When I run from the PC USB into the multibit module it works for a while and then the sound cuts out. At first the sound switched from the Lyr, which was running into powered speakers and the sound redirected to the built in "Realtek Audio Device" playing through the computer speakers. I disabled the Realtek Audio Device and now when the sound cuts out the sound completely stops and I get the error message shown below. I have swapped the USB cable to a different USB port, the problem remains.

I have not yet contacted Schiit as some of you might have already solved this. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Lyr 3 Error Message.jpg
    Lyr 3 Error Message.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
Jul 6, 2022 at 5:05 PM Post #2 of 2
I have now tried the Lyr and it's multibit DAC module with a different Windows PC. I have not experienced the same problem, it is playing through the Lyr with no cut outs or error messages. Once again, any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back