Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Jan 2, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #15,706 of 23,494
The problem here is I want the WA5-LE which just adds conformation to.my illness.

Well hell. If you're gonna jump, it might as well be off the Empire State Building. You're my new hero. Hey, how are you at predictions ???

Jan 3, 2018 at 3:40 AM Post #15,708 of 23,494
Managed to pry the TS2c51's out of the WA2 and got the Tele E188CC's back in to do what they need to be doing...making beautiful music.
Man I'd forgotten how gorgeous these things sound to me. I can't say they're "better" than some of the 2c51's but I would never be without these things. They present with an elegance and beauty that to me is unmatched. They don't touch the vastness and the 'surrounding' presence of the Tung Sols but their tone and textures can damn well make you cry. It was really good to hear them again.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #15,710 of 23,494
Woohoo just won my second Siemens E88CC D-Getter single. It doesn't quite test as strong as the first one but it should be close enough. Once it gets here I'm gonna pop these babies in the MJ2 for a spin :D

Jan 3, 2018 at 6:58 PM Post #15,712 of 23,494
2FB717D0-887E-45EF-A3A2-617E017EBD7E.jpeg
Screw freaking tubes! Got a Gumby and LCD2-c coming in tomorrow!
Really was kidding about tubes! Highly addicted myself.
Awesome bro. I’m trying to trade my once beloved TH900 for and LCD.
Just posted today so REALLY hoping someone will bite. The 900 is awesome but after acquiring the AFO, I’m spoiled with that warmer signature. The 900 just doesn't sound like it used too after the AFO. Have a TH-X00 modded Purpleheart to fill the gap but look what just happened. I’m gonna throw up again. Gimmie a minute........ok, I’m good. Wait.....

I’d be really interested how you like that combo. Truly!

Jan 3, 2018 at 7:20 PM Post #15,714 of 23,494

Awesome bro. I’m trying to trade my once beloved TH900 for and LCD.
Just posted today so REALLY hoping someone will bite. The 900 is awesome but after acquiring the AFO, I’m spoiled with that warmer signature. The 900 just doesn't sound like it used too after the AFO. Have a TH-X00 modded Purpleheart to fill the gap but look what just happened. I’m gonna throw up again. Gimmie a minute........ok, I’m good. Wait.....

I’d be really interested how you like that combo. Truly!

Oh damn bro! I’ve heard about those headphones breaking but sucks it happened to you. Sorry about your loss.

Some peeps on here and Reddit sometime sell parts that maybe would get your set up and running.

Jan 3, 2018 at 7:22 PM Post #15,715 of 23,494
Screw freaking tubes! Got a Gumby and LCD2-c coming in tomorrow!
Really was kidding about tubes! Highly addicted myself.

Have heard nothing but good about the Gumby. Think it will be a great upgrade unless you have an exceptional DAC now.
Really known for it's musicality. Some even prefer it over the Yggy.

Jan 3, 2018 at 7:44 PM Post #15,716 of 23,494
I'm becoming worried about the company that I keep. My life is going to get even more expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back